Chapter 18

We all stood clutching our bags waiting to board the coach. We're going to Berlin! I let out a long squeal and all the girls copied it just as enthusiastically. Gerard was giving a very excited Frank a piggy back and Orlando was going through his checklist making sure he had everything.

"Have you got your polaroid camera, Katherine?" He questioned.

"For the 100th time yas!" She yelled, sat on Clary's lap.

To all of our relief, Jack had decided not to grace us with his presence on the trip. Mr Sheet called us all indicating that it was time to board. Gerard quickly said goodbye to Donna and Mikey, giving his Brother an extremely tight hug. Everyone else said goodbye to their family and I said goodbye to Emma and Sophie as all my family were working.

When we had finished all the mushy business of bidding farewell we got comfortable on the coach.

The coach was a two seater so the seating arrangement went as follows:
-Holly and Summer
-Anna and Hattie said opposite them
-Me and Gerard sat behind
-John and Marilyn sat opposite
-Clary and Katherine behind us
-Orlando and Dan opposite them
-Frank and Ray behind them
-Serena and Ryan opposite them

We didn't sit at the back because me, Marilyn and Summer got coach sick. Actually no one was sat at the back we were the only ones on the trip, save two boys in our year who were friends of Gerard's called Evan and Jackson and four girls including Carey from our drama class.

We all put our bags above our head and Mr Sheet spoke into the coach microphone.

"Are we ready?"

"FUCK YES!" Clary screamed due to the fact that she had her headphones in turned up full blast. Mr Sheet ignored her language because he was too happy to care. The vehicle began moving and we waved at our families who were sending us off. Gerard waved at Mikey who ran after the coach but he tripped on one of his laces causing me to cry with laughter.

"WE'RE GOING TO BERLIN GUYS!" Orlando suddenly shouted and everyone cheered.

"Anyone want to switch seats?" Dan asked with a cheeky smile on his face.

"You love me really!" O insisted.

"Are you tweeting?" I asked John who was typing ferociously into her phone.

"Yep!" She answered her tongue sticking out cutely.

"We need to have a selfie guys!" Holly yelled.

"How about we have it at the Euro tunnel?" I suggested.

"Okay." Holly agreed, putting away her phone.

I was about to talk to Marilyn but she was busy in a deep conversation with Evan.

"Please don't be sick on me!" Gerard pleaded.

"I won't!" I assured him.

"I might though." Summer giggled.

"Guys we are going to put on Hunger Games: Catching Fire!" Mr Sheet announced, causing Serena to groan.

"Hunger games scares me!"

"It's okay you can cuddle me." Ryan coaxed her and we all began watching the film.

***********

We stopped at a service station in France. I squeezed past Gerard as he was asleep and I definitely needed a pee. I past Frank throwing sweets into Ray's mouth and shook Katherine and Clary as they were huddled under blankets watching 'Supernatural'.

"Coming to the toilet?" I whispered, in consideration to the people sleeping.

"Sure Dandelion." Clary answered pulling out her headphones and ruffling her hair.