Chapter 16

Me, Clary and Gerard were all sat on the field on our free period. Well actually I was sat on Gerard's lap but still.

"Cringe, I think I will go throw up now!" Clary complained motioning to me and Gerard. Gee continued hugging me close and snuggling into my neck.

"It's not as if we are full on PDAing." I objected.

"That is your idea of PDA! I mean have you guys even kissed yet?" Clary countered.

"We're saving it." Gerard explained looking at me intently. "To make it special."

"Barf! If only Orlando were here! Speaking of Orlando, where the fuck is he?"

"I don't actually know." I replied.

"Everyone's ditching! You know I haven't even missed one day of school!"

"And I'm proud of you Clary!" I exclaimed jumping off Gerard's lap into hers.

Gerard looked sad for a second then pulled me back grinning.

"Okay, I get it I'm leaving!" Clary announced, standing up and brushing the grass off her clothes. We both waved as her red head bobbled off.

"We had better go too actually." I sighed turning to Gerard.

"Wait a second." He said grasping my wrist.

"What is it?" I asked, running my hands through his thick hair and making it stand on end.

"I was going to ask if...if you could come out to dinner with me, Mom and...and Mikey." He stated. "Will you come?" He continued almost pleadingly.

"Of course I will! Don't sound so worried!"

"It's just I didn't know if you'd want to come because...because well because of Mikey." Gerard mumbled playing with his hands.

"I'm not scared Gee." I stated, touching my small nose to his crooked one.

"Okay then I'll pick you up at eight!"

"Oh my gosh Gee!" I proclaimed.

"What?" He asked tilting his head to one side.

"You have another date!"

*******

I looked in my full length mirror at my floaty black dress. I picked up my bag, when I got a message:

Guys we need another outing!
~Hattie

Yas we do!
~Marilyn

Hey, we could watch Frank, Ray and Gerard practice?
~John

YAS RAY!
~Hattie

Any reason you guys wanna do that? ;)
~Serena

You can talk Serena! (Ryan)
~Anna

Who cares what their intentions are, I wanna see them practice!
~Holly

Same!
~Summer

Guys I'll ask Gerard tonight, see ya!
~Daisy

I practically skipped down the stairs and out the front door. I knocked on Gerard's door and Mikey answered. I gulped then forced a smile.

"Hey Mikey!"

"Hey Daisy!" He greeted, stepping aside to let me in.

"Gerard's having a shit." Mikey explained.

"Noice." I replied laughing a little.

"I AM NOT!" Gerard shouted playfully, galloping down the stairs wearing a black suit with a red tie. He stopped when he saw me and stared.

"Alright Gerard stop drooling!" Mikey teased. Gerard body tackled Mikey to the ground. They play fighted on the floor, I stood cheering Mikey on when their Mum came into the hall. She took one look at her sons and sighed.