Chapter 29

~Daisy's POV~

"I'm so excited." Marilyn squealed, doing up her choker next to John who was checking her hair in my mirror.

"Same!" I agreed, slipping on my converse. We were all going on a triple date with our bfizzles, we were going bowling then having a film night. We heard the shrill ding of the doorbell and all exchanged grins.

"Hey guys." Mikey greeted as we opened the door and stepped out.  "You look gorgeous Marilyn." He breathed, taking her hand in his.

"You don't look too bad yourself, I like your beanie."

"Wheres Gerard?" I asked Frank as I locked my front door.

"Probably still doing his hair." Frank chuckled putting his arm around John.

"Its a bit coldd." She stuttered.

"Yeah it is, I would give you my jacket but then I'd be cold too." Frank stated, causing John to bat him playfully.

"I'm heree." Gerard called, galloping out of his house. "Hello beautiful." He mumbled, pressing his lips to mine.

"Wheres my kiss?" Frank asked tapping Gerard on the shoulder.

"Shut up Frankie!" Gerard scowled, but he was giggling.

**********

"Yess Mikey!" Marilyn cheered as he got his fourth strike, fourth, I know. Marilyn picked up a ball for her go.

"Could you help me?" She asked Mikey, pouting.

"Sure." He replied standing behind her and guiding her arm straight while he lay his head on her shoulder. As it was Gee's go next I turned to him.

"Ready to get your ass whopped, just like air-hockey?"

He pouted at the memory and mumbled. "I was having an off day."

"Why did you take so long today?" I asked after he had taken his turn.

"Because I remembered that I wanted to show you something." He replied reaching for his bag. My excitement grew as I saw him take out his sketch book. He opened it on a page then handed it over to me his hand shaking a little. I gasped as I saw an amazing drawing of me; It made me look much prettier then I actually was and I smiled deeply.

"This is amazing!" I cried. "When did you do it?"

"Well...I did it on the first day of sixth form, that morning in the common room." He admitted his cheeks turning scarlet.

"I didn't realise you'd noticed me that morning."

"How could I not notice the girl yelling Fuck yes at the top of her lungs." He laughed.

"Oh god I forgot about that, how awful."

"It wasn't awful it was adorable."

"You're adorable." I mumbled. Gerard leaned into me then but we were pulled apart by Frank yelling.

"I WON JOHN I WON!" John looked around clearly just having the fright of her life as he squished her into the plastic chair with a hug.

********

We watched every single X-Men at mine, me and Gerard being the only ones still awake sat straight up eyes glued to the scene ready for the final battle; When it had finished I dried my eyes.

"I love those fucking films man."

Gerard laughed at me then snuggled up under my duvet with me.

"I have a question." He said.

"What is that question?"

"Would you like to go on another date with me?" He asked putting on a (really bad) english accent.

"That be amaazing." I exclaimed putting on my best Jersey accent making Gerard snort.