Chapter 19

I looked at the darkness around my eyes; God, I was tired. A coach isn't a very good place to have a good nights sleep. I got in the now warm shower trying to wake myself up for the day of School ahead of me.

Me and Emma stood waiting for Gerard; He was late, which was understandable with Berlin and he also has a lot going on today.

He finally graced us with his presence holding a big ass case along with his back pack.

"What's that?" Emma asked, motioning to the case.

"It's my mic, I have a music exam today."

"With Ray and Frank, in their band." I added smiling; My boyfriend was in a band, sort of.

************

"You coming to watch their performance?" I asked John as we walked to phycology.

"Of course! What about Marilyn?"

"Oh, shes not in today I think the Berlin trip really wore her down." I explained.

"What did she say was wrong with her?" John asked her brow furrowed.

"She hasn't actually been in touch I just assumed..." I began but I stopped as me and John neared out phycology class and saw Jack standing beside the door.

"Hey, Daisy could I talk to you?" He asked looking into my soul with his piercing blue eyes.

John looked at me as if to say 'do you want me to kick his ass?'

But I gave her a smile and replied. "Okay, lets talk." Jack brought me to one side as John entered the class.

"I'm leaving and...I wanted to let you know that I still like you and I think we could work something out." He said scratching his neck.

I was outraged like the audacity of this little shit.

"You do know I'm going out with Gerard right?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

"Yeah but I can tell you don't really like him!" Jack insisted.

"Of course I like him, I like him a hell of a lot!" I yelled.

"But you like me too... don't you?!" He asked tears forming in his eyes a bit now.

"No! How could I? You cheat on me and ruin me then you just waltz back into my life thinking everything will be okay? You call my best friend a fag and dis-respect my boyfriend, then are fucking dumb enough to think I would want you back?! It's over Jack!"

**********

"Are you okay?" John asked as we left Psychology and headed to the boys performance.

"Yeah, I just had to set Jack straight. It's all good now."

"Daisy Herondale?" Mr Spudell called out behind me. I turned to see him stood with a cute boy who had brown hair and vibrant eyes.

"This is Sebastian Stan, I'd like you to show him around."

"Of course!" I agreed smiling at the boy as Sir left.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hey Sebastian." Me and John both said.

"You can call me Seb." He stated shyly.

"Okay Seb how would you like to come see some people perform?" I asked.

"I'd love to."

*******

We entered the small hall where the boys were performing and I soon spotted Orlando on the other side of the room. So I left Seb and John to go and speak to him.

"Have we missed anything?" I asked O.

"No, they are just waiting for the examiner to arrive." Orlando explained looking around. "Who.Is.That." Orlando asked gawking.

"Oh thats Seb, he's our new friend!"

"Right...well he deserves a welcome, be back in a bit."

I laughed as Orlando practically threw himself at Seb; Cute.

I looked up to find Gerard staring at me and I gave him a smile which he soon returned, when his phone began ringing. He picked it up a bit annoyed but his expression soon turned to a look of utter worry; He dropped the phone and stood with his mouth gaping. Sensing something was wrong I ran over.

"Gee, gee whats wrong?" I stuttered.

"That was my Mom, she said Mikey's missing." Gerard replied his hands shaking ferociously.

"What do you mean missing?"

"He told my Mom he was going to School but they phoned up to say he's not there and I'm really worried, he could be in trouble....oh god he could get hurt. I can't....I can't have him getting hurt I have to go look for him now!" He yelped urgently.

"Of course! We'll all help baby, don't worry." I assured him, kissing his cheek.

The other boys noticed Gerard packing up.
"Umm Gerard what the hell man?! We're about to have a really important exam, where do you think you are going?!" Frank questioned.

"He has to find his Brother!" I burst out, helping Gee carry out his things. Leaving Frank stood there with his mouth wide open. Before I could catch up with Gerard someone grabbed my hand.

"Daisy what the hell?!" John asked furiously.

"We have to go!" I insisted tugging at my hand but she wouldn't free me.

"This is so fucking selfish you know that?! This isn't just about Gerard, Frank and Ray have worked their fucking asses off and now he's just going to throw that all away?!" John spat.

"You don't understand okay?!" I screamed losing my temper. "You just don't understand how serious this is!" I continued tears forming in my eyes at the thought of Gerard spiralling.

"THEN MAKE ME UNDERSTAND!" John bellowed.

"I can't." I cried, then my legs gave way and I crashed into her.