Chapter 14

*Marilyn's POV*

I sat on the field playing with the holes in my jeans and playing with my bun. (Which my friends like to call the birds nest.) John and Katherine bounded over and sat beside me taking out their sandwiches.

"Hey M!" John shrieked.

"Hey how's Fran-" I began but John nudged me hard in the ribs as Frank approached us.

"Hey girls." He greeted waving awkwardly. He then bent down and lay a kiss on John's cheek. John blushed then me and Katherine shared an 'Oooh la la' look at each other.

"How did music go?" Katherine asked directing the question to Frank.

"Pretty shit actually." He admitted sitting down next to John, quite close I noticed to my delight.

"Why?" John asked searching Frank's face.

"Because we were all looking forward to hearing Gerard's new song and he ditched!"

"Oh yeah, do you know why he's not in? Because Daisy hasn't been in for the past few weeks. We're pretty worried actually." I said sadly.

"Yeah we have all called and texted her but she won't answer." John added.

"I'm sorry to say I don't."

We sat there for a minute then Frank voiced his thoughts. "Do you think Daisy and Gerard are you know...together?" He said and accompanied the last word with his eyebrows wiggling causing John to shove him playfully.

"No she would tell us." I insisted. "She would." Although I was beginning to doubt even myself.

**********

*Daisy's POV*

I lay in a mass of sheets they smelt of sweat and tears. I tried to cry some more but due to the fact I hadn't been drinking I had ran out of fluid. I haven't gone to school for two weeks; I just can't face Gerard, can't sit next to him in English, can't explain to the others what happened. It would be too much pain to handle.

I hate him for what he's done to me. This was supposed to be a great year, a fresh start but he's ruined everything! I pound my fist on my mattress and ball up the sheets in my hands.

Then something made me stop. A noise. I lifted my head and could hear it loud and clear. Something was tapping my window. I felt too lazy and depressed to take a look but my curiosity got the better of me. I hauled myself up and reached for my curtain then pulled it aside. Before I opened my window to see what the hell was going on I Iaughed, I was reminding myself of Juliet from the tragic love story. "As if." I muttered then opened up the window.

My breath caught in my throat as my eyes focused to the darkness of the night and I saw Gerard. Quite frankly he looked a mess his bags were even bigger then mine if thats remotely possible.

"Daisy!" He croaked looking up at me desperately.

"What do you want Gerard?!" I asked coldly.

"I'm sorry for what I said I just...let me explain please."

"No Gerard I don't want to hear it." I growled as I began to turn away. Before I had completely turned away I stole one last look and saw Gerard numbly turn he looked defeated and broken then I heard him sniffle and noticed the tears in his eyes. My heart ached in my chest and suddenly I cried out. "Gerard, wait! I want you to explain."

His body regained a little animation and he began climbing up the conveniently placed wallflower reaching just under my window. I stood back from the window when Gerard stumbled in.