Chapter 18

Edward P.O.V.

The bell signaling the school day is over just rang. Bella, Angela and Jasper all but ran out of the classroom, leaving me and Alice shocked at the way the day had gone.

Alice was really hoping to get Bella back as a friend today. I felt bad for her. She was only helping me control Bella because I asked her too. The fact that she hid her real plans on Bellas birthday was maddening, but I understand why she kept it from me. She truly does love Bella like a sister.

I had really expected Bella to take me back when I came back to Forks. When she revealed her true self to us yesterday I was pissed. She had pretended to be shy and quiet, but was the complete opposite. And to top it all off shes a fucking werewolf.

How she knew I was lieing to her today, is a mystery. I did control her for a reason. She was my singer, and her blood was supposed to be mine. I do love her, just not as much as her blood. Although now that she's a wolf, the smell of her blood has changed. She still smells good, she's just no longer my singer. But she should still be mine.

Alice and I walked through the doors, going to my car. Jasper, Emmett, Peter, Bella, Angela and their dam wolf boyfriends were standing by a jeep. I couldn't help but listen into their conversation, since I couldn't read any of their minds. I'm guessing Bella has the wolves and imprints shielded at all times, along with Rose, Jasper, Emmett, Peter and Charlotte. Which explains why we couldn't hear the first three before they came back to Forks.

"So when are you, Rose and Emmett going to get your stuff from the house? My dad will probably want you all to move in as soon as he does." Bella said sweetly.

"Well I'm sure Rose and Char will start packing everything up tonight and have everythin in by tomorrow." Jasper answered sounding amused.

"Good. It will be so fun having you guys a mile away from me and Paul. All we need now is for Angie to move to the Rez, then we will be complete." She said smiling.

What the hell are they talking about? Jasper, Emmett and Rose are moving on to the reservation? How could they do this to us? And why are the wolves allowing this?

"Well I will be 18 in 2 weeks. I can legally move out after my birthday and they can't do nothin about it. Then I can see if Sue needs any help at the diner to give me something to do while ya'll are busy with your wolfy things." Angela said smiling.

Bella laughed "You do realize your going to be living with Billy right?" She asked smiling.

Angelas smile fell and she looked at Jake. "Babe I think we need our own place. I don't want your dad rolling in during our sexy time." She said seriously.

Jake blushed, which made them all laugh. "You guys can both stay at our house if you want, until you get your own place." Paul told Angela and Jake.

Their house? She lives with him already? Why is her dad allowing that? If he even knows. She's probably lieing to him. This new Bella seems like she lies alot.

Jake and Angela looked at eachother quickly before turning back to Bella and Paul. "We will think about it. You know we can hear you guys all the way from Sams when your having your sexy time. Bells you scream very loud." Angela said with a smirk.

Bella smiled "what can I say other than I can't help it. My man satisfies me." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

I growled when I heard that. That mutt stole her innocence. It should have been mine.

They all start to get into the Jeep and Bella takes the keys from Emmett.

"Yea I don't think so big brother. No one drives my baby unless I give them permission." She said smirking.