Chapter 11

Emily P.O.V

I woke up to Sam kissing all over my face. I giggled and pulled him in for a real kiss.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"9." He replied.

"Are any of them up yet?" I ask.

"Haven't heard anyone get up yet. But they have been moving alot." He says smiling.

"I'm happy they all stayed. Yesterday was so much fun. I missed having Bella around. She makes all of us closer." I say.

"Yea she does. She definitely keeps us all on our toes too." He says chuckling.
I smiled. "I should probably go down and start on breakfast before they wake up." I said getting out of bed.

"I'll help you baby." Sam offered getting up.

We got dressed and walked downstairs as quietly as possible. When we got to the living room we both smiled at what we saw.

Everyone was tangled up sleeping on the floor. Bella was laying with her head on Paul and legs draped over Seth. Angela had her head on Bellas stomach with Jake laying between her legs. Leah had her legs over Jake with her head on Embry. Kim was draped over Jared, who had his head on Leah and Quil was curled up next to Bellas other side holding her hand.

I went back upstairs to grab my camera, and hurried back to take a picture. I was definitely going to have this picture printed out and then put on our wall.

Sam and I went to the kitchen and started on breakfast. After about 10 minutes, Bella, Kim, Angela and Leah came walking into the kitchen, grinning like mad women.

"What did you do?" Sam asked raising a brow at Bella.

She smiled "Go in there and see." She said.

He looked at her hesitantly for a moment before shrugging and walking to the livingroom. He came running back in 10 seconds later giggling and grabbed the camera, before hurrying back to the livingroom.

I raised a brow to Bella and she said "Go look. I'll help with breakfast."

I nodded and headed into the livingroom. When I got there I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing.

Bella had moved the guys without waking them. Jake was laying between Pauls legs with his head right on Pauls manhood, and Seth had his head on Pauls chest. Quil had his head on Seths stomach and was holding Pauls hand. Embry was curled up next to Jake, with their legs tangled together. And Jared was curled up next to Paul with his head in Pauls neck.

Sam took a picture with the camera, my phone and his phone. Probably to make sure we always had a copy.

When he was done taking pictures, we both walked into the kitchen trying to hold in our laughter.

"That is awesome." Sam said shaking his head in amusement.

"Thank you." Bella said smiling.

I went over and hugged her. "God I missed you Bella." I told her giggling like crazy.

"I missed you to Em." She said hugging me back.

Sam sat down at the table and the girls took his place helping me. Two dozen eggs, three packages of bacon, four dozen pancakes and two dozen muffins later we were finished.

"The guys are stirring." Bella says quietly. She puts her fingers up and counts back from 3. "3....2....1."

"WHAT THE HELL? GET OFF OF ME YOU SICKOS. JAKE WHY IS YOUR HEAD ON MY DICK" Paul yelled.