Chapter 3

Bella P.O.V

I woke up to the alarm on my phone, which is Rose, Jazz and Emmett yelling 'WAKE UP BELLA'. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I had an hour to get ready for school.

I quickly shut off my alarm, wishing that it was them yelling it to me in person. I missed my brother, sister and best friend so much already. And the pain in my chest was seriously starting to annoy me. It always hurts worse when he is upset or angry.

I grabbed my makeup bag and straightener and went to the bathroom. I straightened my hair, brushed my teeth and applied a smokey eye look to my eyes, with black eye liner, mascara, and a red lip stain. I look in the mirror and smile at the woman looking back at me. The real Bella is back.

I grabbed my things and went back to my room to pick out my outfit for the day. It was a rare sunny day in Forks, so I chose a pair of short denim shorts, my black cowboy boots, a black off one shoulder shirt that said 'Bitch' in white lettering and a black lacy bra and panty set.

I forced a tongue ring back into my tongue, which hurt like a bitch, changed my belly ring to match and put on my locket and charm bracelet. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket, then grabbed my backpack, jacket, helmet and keys and went downstairs.

Charlie was sitting at the table and smiled when I came in.

"Nice to see the real you again Bells." He said smiling.

"Nice to be back." I said with a smirk.

I grabbed a granola bar and drank a glass of milk, then ran to my bike. Charlie followed me, going to his cruiser.

"Hey dad. Do me a favor. Take a picture of me with my babies." I said smiling sweetly.

He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Let me guess. Gonna send the picture to Rose, Em and Jazz showing them the old/new Bella?" He asked.

"Yup" I said popping the p. "Oh by the way they say hi, and Rose misses you." I said.

"Well tell her I miss her too, and tell Jazz and Em hi from me." He said taking my phone.

I stood in front of my jeep and bike, stuck my tongue out and flipped off the camera with both fingers. He laughed when he took the picture.

Charlie gave me back my phone and went to his cruiser. I sent a group message to Rose, Jazz and Em with the picture, so we can all talk to eachother.

I put my phone in my pocket and put on my jacket, helmet and bag, then got on my bike. I shuddered in enjoyment when it started underneath me. I really have missed my bike.

I backed out of the driveway and sped to school. Thankfully there were no cops out today. My dad knows that I like to drive fast, and told me not to get caught. He really is an awesome dad.

I pulled into the parking lot and all eyes turned to my bike. I smiled to myself and parked in Edwards usual spot. I took off my jacket and helmet and got off my bike, shaking out my hair. I heard gasps and whispering, but I ignored it.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, letting me know I had a message. I pulled it out and smiled when I saw new messages in group chat. I walked to my locker and put my helmet and jacket away before I walked to my first class. I read the messages when I sat down in my seat, waiting for class to start in ten minutes.

BeautyQueen: No fucking fair bitch, I want your bike! You look smoking hot by the way, especially with that awesome locket on ;)

EmmyBear: That jeep is almost exactly like mine. And belly bean you definitely don't need to look like that unless I am there to scare off all of the stupid hormonal teenage boys!