(Sarah's POV) Chapter 32 - 30 feet tall

Once the boys left, I took my socks and shoes off and set my feet in the water. I know Zavior doesn't believe me on the eating thing, well on anything to be honest. But I did eat before we left. I ate when Jack and I were making a plan on how to kill that dumb bitch.

 I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes and I'm beginning to wonder where the guys are. It couldn't take them that long. Especially with their speed and all.

I stand up and take my feet out the small stream, planning on letting them dry off now. I stare down at my reflection and start to really petty myself. I never had much confidence, but Zavior helped boost it up. Now that Zavior did the shit he did. It's starting go back down.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize the ground vibrating. I don't think its a earthquake. Well to be honest, I just don't want it to be one. I look up to see all the birds flying this way. I hear loud crunching up ahead. I try and look around the trees, but it's impossible. I don't want to leave my spot, for the feet of getting lost.

The ground shakes more and trees up ahead are being moved side to side. The breeze isn't blowing hard, so I know its not from that. And its coming closer this way. I start to glimpses of something, but I couldn't get a good look at it. All I know is that it's big and tall. Very... Tall.

It... Well he... finally comes out onto the clearing. It's... He's not what I expected. I actually didn't know what to expect. If I had to guess a giant wouldn't have been any of my guesses. This giant is about 30 feet tall, no joke.

He looks really sweet, doesn't male me not fear for my life though. He had giant overalls on. And I wonder if he was born this way or a science experiment went wrong. If it was, you'd think it would be all over the news.

He look like a lost child and cute. I know what you're think, and he really does look cute. Like a giant baby. He has big brown eyes, soft brown hair, and lightly tanned skin. He just seems huggable.

Before I know it I'm being picked up and I'm screaming my head off.

I stop screaming when I see his big brown eyes staring at me with curiosity.

"Hewwo" he whispers softly, as if he knows is voice would be to loud at normal height.

"What's your name?" I ask. I must of not been loud enough. So I yell it this time.

"Swammy." He answers.

"Well Sammy, I'm Sarah!" I tell him.

"Sarwa?" He ask.

"Yes!" I confirm.

I hear yelling from below and Sammy must of heard to or have seen me look down.

Sammy bends down and I think he picks someone else up.

I look over to see Zavior hitting his hand with all his might.

"Stop!" I yell at him, but he seems to not here me, or doesn't bother.

He bits down on Sammy's hand, making him cry out ad drop him.

Sammy puts that finger in his mouth and softly cries to himself.

I kiss the hand that is holding me and rub it, trying to calm him.

"Sammy!" I call him.

He looks at me with his sad big brown eyes.

"Wwes." He says, his voice wobbly.

I keep rubbing his hand, soothing him.

"I have to go! Okay?" I ask.

He nods his head hesitantly.

"I'm sorry he bit you! He's being a naughty boy! Let me go talk to him!" I tell him.

All he does is nod his head, not setting me down.

"I have to go! Okay?" I say.

"Can you set me down please?" I finally ask.

He slowly sets me down.

"Bye-bye Sarwa." He says sadly.

I wish we can take him or give him a home. Does he have one? Does he have a family?

I wish I could just do something other than keep running. I just feel like if I stay out in these woods, I would get all bunch of answers.

I don't understand how humans haven't found out about all these supernatural creatures. Well the real ones. Not the ones from tv. They did get close, but they mostly say they're all monsters. Or they're in some chick flick.

When I reach the ground, I see Zavior being held back by Alex and Jack. they finally let go of him and he runs to me. His hands go up to my cheeks and his eyes roam my body.

"Are you hurt?" He ask, frantic.

"I'm fine." I'd be lying if I didn't say I miss his touch.

His eyes finally land on mine, lust swirling inside them. His eyes fall down to my lips and I lose it.

I shove my lips onto his, making him moan against my lips.

Coughing stops us before we get to far. My cheeks heated up to a bright red.

"We better go." Jackson states.

Before I can try and cover my embarrassment, Zavior picks me up and we're off.

I'm glad none of us got hurt. I bet if we got on Sammy's bad side we would have been. The poor kid was our second test. I guess it was to see if we have heart, a soft side. I know the test are suppose to eliminate people who don't deserve to meet the One and how its suppose to test our brains, but do they have to use people (technically supernatural creatures) for the test? Heading to our last test, I have a feeling it wont be as easily and it wont be solved in a day. Where we're heading could be the end of us.

************************************************************************************

Hi!! I just want to say thank you for reading this far. I almost have 900 reads XD!!! Thank you guys. Please leave comments and tell me how I'm doing and if there is anything you want to happen tell me. I'll definitely try and squeeze it in.