"Why, you'll miss all the fun" he said and the rest of them snickered. They were located on the porch to the side of the house where the indoor lights didn't reach and away from the drunken kids. Ken gave his bottle to one of his lap dogs and slowly grabbed Carly's chin with his sweaty fingers.

"Stop" Carly cried. "Please stop"

"Let yourself go, sweetness" Ken whispered in her ear "It's time for you to know what a real party is. Trust me, you'll love it"

Carly looked at Tommy pleadingly, but the boy didn't move. He looked conflicted between his girlfriend and his soccer team. As Ken started to drag his fingers down her neck, he got interrupted by a passer.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?" the male voice yelled. Ken looked to one of his gorillas and nodded his head to the guy. The only guy who was willing to stand up to Ken tried to get to him but was stopped when two of the lap dogs blocked his way and the third punched him square in the face. Carly cried as the guy fell to the ground and Ken started laughing. She was starting to feel that Sarah wouldn't come to get her when they all heard the sound of a jeep making its way through the snow and the bright lights facing directly to them.

Sarah pressed the honk until the music was shut off and most people were curious about the commotion. Sarah slowly got out of the car and walked to the back door. She looked around to look at her surroundings. It was a protocol she lived by to make sure she wouldn't be surprised. Sarah hesitated a little when she saw Vivian looking at her curiously through an open window and a red cup in her hand. Sarah was brought back to reality when she heard Ken laughing. She turned her head around and found him and his flock had migrated to the front of the porch where they could easily see each other. Sarah didn't miss the strong grip he had on Carly.

"Well, well, well" Ken smirked "Isn't the trash coming to infect our fun with garbage. How do you like the world of power?"

"Get in the car Carly" Sarah said, ignoring him.

"Carly is enjoying herself here. Go back to the sewers, where you belong"

Again, Sarah ignored him and grabbed the bucket that was sitting on the back seat of the car. With her other hand, she grabbed Ben's baseball bat and closed the door behind her. She carefully dropped the bucket full of balls on the snow covered ground and picked on up.

"What are you doing?" Ken asked losing his smirk.

Sarah still didn't say anything. She simply threw the ball in the air and swung the bat with all of her strength. The first ball flew into the air and landed in the snow on the roof. Screams could be heard as everyone shrunk down as to not get hit. Sarah picked another ball and this time flew through a window shattering the glass in the process. The third ball she picked, she made sure it was a low and manage to hit one of Ken's lap dogs in the side.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Ken screamed. He was pissed off but Sarah was not fazed. She had seen much worse.

"Carly" Sarah said again but this time more slowly. She picked up another ball and waited. "Get in the car"

Ken was so shocked by the offense that Carly easily ripped her arm out of his grip and ran to the car. Once she was securely in the passenger seat, Sarah dumped that ball that was in her hands and put all of the equipment back into the back of the car.

"My father will hear from this" Ken threatened "You'll pay for this trash"

"Your father won't press charges" Sarah confidently as she shut the door.

"Yeah?" Ken said. He was getting agitated and his hands were in tight white fists. "I'll see you in court, then"

"You know, only cowards hide behind their family's money to commit assault" Sarah said with a matter of fact tone, pointing her finger as if to teach him something. She walked to her door and opened it "Are you a coward Ken?" she asked before shutting the door and reversing the jeep around. The ride home was utterly quiet. The only thing that could be heard was the engine roaring in the night.