I took it upon myself to lift up and pull my boxers down to my knees, and Jess eyed my díck in her hand like it was the most foreign thing in the world. She moved back a fraction and leaned down, bringing her mouth closer to me. I was practically throbbing, begging for her to do something other than slide her hand slowly up and down me in a teasing manner, but I wasn't going to rush her.

There was hesitance, but finally she put her mouth on me. Her lips closed around my head and I groaned lowly when I felt her tongue touch the tip. Much to my advantage, my groan encouraged her to suck a bit harder and swirl her tongue around carefully. I reached behind her head and scooped her wavy hair up off her back, holding it in my fist so it was out of her way.

With one hand on my thigh and the other around the base of my coçk, she sunk her mouth down further and took as much of me in as she could. I gritted my teeth as she started to move, bobbing her head up and down at a steady pace.

"Fück, yes," I breathed. "You're doing great, baby. Use your hand, too."

She followed direction well, using her hand to pump what didn't fit in her mouth. She hollowed her cheeks once, probably not knowing she'd done it, and I let out a strangled moan as my jaw dropped and my mouth fell open. She noticed my reaction and continuously hollowed her cheeks as she sucked, running her tongue along me at the same time.

"Ohhh, just like that," I encouraged, seemingly feeling very vocal tonight. Not only was she really doing a good job, but I also wanted to make sure she felt comfortable.

Her tongue flicked my tip and I couldn't stop myself from thrusting myself up even deeper into her mouth and hitting her throat, making her squeeze me in her hand unknowingly as she gagged. The line of saliva that trailed from her lips as she pulled away quickly caused pleasure to instantly shoot from the pit of my stomach to my crotch.

"Sorry," I cooed, my breathing deep. My heartbeat was slow, but it was so heavy I could hear it in my head.

She jerked her hand up and down a few times, giving her time to recover, before wrapping her lips around me again; going back to her previous motions — sucking with some force and hollowed out cheeks, her hand working on my base and her tongue jutting over me. This time she built up some speed, strands of hair falling loose around her face as my grip weakened.

My head rolled back again, eyes closed and mouth agape. She did her very best to take most of me in, relaxing her throat and getting used to going deeper. Every time her throat contracted as she attempted not to gag, I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge, I was so close that my stomach muscles were tensing and it was becoming difficult to keep myself from bucking my hips up.

"Jess," I moaned, my voice strained, opening my eyes to look at her, feeling the sweat collecting on my forehead, "I'm close... I'm gonna—"

My announcement was cut short when she peered up at me through her lashes, her angelic, doe-eyed stare catching me off guard and bringing my high creeping up on me even faster. My wrist involuntarily wrenched, yanking at her hair roughly. I thought I'd hurt her and I was about to apologise until she responded with a long moan, sending me crashing down.

"Fück," I cursed in a raspy groan, seizing all movement momentarily as she obliviously carried on. I sensed myself twitch before the pleasure heightened intensely and I came hard, practically crying out. Jess flinched as I started to release in her mouth but she managed to keep some movement going to ride me through my high, which had grunts and other gruff noises of satisfaction emitting from my throat the entire time. When I eventually stopped coming, I was surprised to see her swallowing rather than complaining and running to spit it out in the sink the way a lot of girls do.