Chapter 17 (Fight)

Hey guys!! You probably figured out who it was but if not you can keep reading! I've been on holidays and I wasn't aloud to take my laptop. Grrrrrr... On with da chaptaaaaa

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone snapped their heads toward the direction of the sound, which happened to be the direction of Back Stage. Freddy unleashed a low menacing growl, same as Foxy who had his hook raised up and his ears flat against his head. They all knew what was coming round that corner...

The puppet .

Foxy edged toward Sky quickly, same Bonnie to you and Freddy to Chica. Goldie stepped up in front of everyone, growling deeply. "Brother, get back a little. If anything happens to you I won't live with myself." Said Freddy, a little shake lacing his voice. Goldie turned to face Freddy, and just stared at him intently before uttering one simple word. "No." He said and turned back around to see the puppet a few feet away. Goldie's eyes jumped from the gentle blaze to a dark anger of a raging storm, glaring at the monster. "Oh, what's wrong Goldie boy? Didn't ya miss me?" The puppet said playfully yet full of challenge, Goldie just pushed Freddy back behind him. "Do you think I'd miss you you piece of shit?!? You hurt my family, you made me hurt my family, and I can NEVER forgive you for that, now you have to die." Said Goldie, as soon as he did he pounced at him filled with anger and sadness, mixed into a blind fury.

They tumbled onto the floor fighting, the puppet shrieked in anger and brought down his, now sharp, hands down on Goldie's face, Freddy immediately felt something snap inside him from the first blow the puppet gave, and growled deeply before lunging himself onto the puppet, pushing him off his brother before he could get the chance to strike a second blow, the puppet screeched in annoyance, ringing loud throughout the Pizzeria, suddenly it stopped and stared. As if it was being...

Controlled.

Freddy spun around to see Bonnie, unblinking, brows furrowed, focusing on the Marionette. He had taken control over him. "I can't hold it for too long Freddy, it's fighting against me!!" Yelled Bonnie, the strain apparent in his voice. Just as he said that, he was hit and thrown back into the wall. "Uuuugh..." Was all he could mutter before blacking out. "Bonnie!!" You yelled running over to the wall and dropping to your knees next to him. That was enough to set Foxy off. He plunged toward the puppet teeth bared, hook raised, ready to tear the very life out of the creature. The puppet smirked, and then teleported. "WHAT?!?" Yelled Sky in disbelief. "Oh yeah sweetie, I can teleport." Came a hissing voice from behind Sky. "DON'T YE FUCKIN DARE PUPPET!! I'LL RIP YE TA SHREADS!!" Yelled Foxy pure fury and anger filled his voice, his eyes now pitch black and teeth bared sharply. "Oh really capn'?" The puppet answered mockingly. Foxy, Goldie and Freddy growled deeply, slowly closing in on the puppet who just smirked gleefully. Chica and you were over beside Bonnie.

Marionette brought his claws out and pressed them hard to Sky's back, just hard enough to make a little blood trickle down her back, she cried out a little in the pain of the claws. "Dear, that's nothing compared to what these could do." Said the puppet in her ear, Sky shivered at the thought. Foxy was close now, hook ready, teeth bared, but he dare not pounce at him with Sky in his arms. "C'mon then capn' you going to do something about it? Come on, come and get your friend! Or should I say-" The puppet paused and Foxy realized what he was going to say. "Don't say, please." He said in a timid voice, Sky looked up in confusion. "Crush?" The puppet said smirking, Sky's eyes shot up to Foxy's, Foxy looked away avoiding eye contact, Sky looked down and blushed a little. Freddy and Goldie smirked in unison scaring you and Chica a little.

Marionette noticed Sky's blush and laughed. "You can't seriously like this worthless, piece of rusty, old, scrap metal can you?" The puppet said, laughing as he said so. Freddy and Goldie both put their ears back in anger, but were surprised when they saw the puppet go crashing into a table. "Don't you DARE speak like that about Foxy!!" Sky yelled, anger lacing her voice, and her hazel eyes flashing with anger. Foxy looked up and smiled a little, but the smile dropped when he saw the blood running down Sky's back. "SKY, YER HURT!" Yelled Foxy sprinting over. "I-I'm fin- WOAH!" Sky tried to reassure Foxy, but ended up losing her balance from loss of blood, Foxy caught her before she hit the ground, he chuckled a little. "No, yer not. Lie down wit (Y/n) now lassie, let us take care of it." Said Foxy, his voice gentle with concern, yet stern. Sky nodded weakly and walked unsteadily over to you before lying down to rest.

Goldie was holding the puppet, arms locked around it's neck, it tried to teleport but wherever he teleported Goldie teleported with him. "Not so tough now are you!" Said Goldie triumphantly. Marionette kicked and flailed. But Goldie just held tighter, eventually he gave up. Foxy, fuelled by anger, leapt toward the puppet hook outstretched and teeth bared. Within seconds of shrieking, the puppet was no more.

Foxy was panting, oil staining his sharp hook, and his teeth. His eyes returned back to normal, before turning and running to Sky. "Sky, ye okay?" Said Foxy gently. "Y-yeah, I guess." Answered Sky smiling at Foxy. Freddy and Goldie hugged each other. "Great job bro!" Said Freddy happily, "Thanks, I always hated that puppet. By the way, FOXY!!" Yelled Goldie gaining Foxy's attention. "I SHIP IT!!" He yelled, Freddy laughed and added, "LIKE FEDDEX!!" The two bears burst out laughing, uncontrollably. Foxy looked down, Sky put a hand on his cheek, he looked up. "Hey, it's alright Foxy." Said Sky reassuringly. Foxy smiled a little. Then Sky kissed him, taking Foxy by surprise, but eventually kissed her back.

Bonnie had just woke up they kissed, his eyes immediately lit up and he clapped a little. "See Foxy? It's fine." He said laughing a little, Foxy laid his ears back his cheeks actually glowing a little red from blushing, Sky smiled and cuddled into him, closing her eyes. You kissed Bonnie, and Chica hugged Freddy. All was fine in the Pizzeria, the puppet defeated, Foxy his show back on, Chica fixed, and everyone happy. Even Goldie.

The End.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

This. Story. Is. Finished. At. Last!!! Fiiinally! I know, rubbish ending. But hey, I'm only 13! Thanks guys for all the votes!! BYEEEEEE!! ;)