Chapter 11 (Sky and the night shift)

Heyyy guyyyys!!! Sooo how's it goin? Foxy: *still trying to rip Goldie to shreds* LEMME AT EM!! LEMME AT IM!!!!! LET ME GO FAZBEAR!!!! Me: *backs away slowly* on with da chaptaaaaaaaa!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

It had just turned 6am, and you were still crying into Chica with Freddy's hand on your shoulder. When you realized it was 6am you pulled away. "I-I gotta go home..." You said weakly from all the crying. "I'll take you home (Y/N). Just to make sure you're okay. You can take your car home tomorrow, until then it will be safe round back okay?" Said Mr. Johnson. You nodded and followed him to his car.

~le time skip~

When you got home Sky was waiting on the driveway for you. "HIA!! Ummm... (Y/N)? Are you okay?" She asked, her face turning from happiness to concern for her best friend. "Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine." You answered not wanting to explain everything to your friend. "Okay, and... Can I ask you a... question?" She asked, you could hear the hesitation in her voice, so you could tell she had been thinking about this for some time now. "Yeah. Of course! Oh! By the way, this is my manager Mr. Johnson." You said gesturing to the man who was walking up with you. "Oh. That's great cuse I was gonna ask you to ask your manager. But... Can I come... With you on your night shift from now on? Ha ha! It'll be easier than me getting up at 5am just to meet ya!" You nodded excitedly, then remembered that people weren't exactly accustomed to seeing the animatronics move with free will. "If that's okay with you Mr. Johnson?" He looked at you with a face that said 'good luck explaining' and nodded. "Yes I think it would be good in case something happens to one guard." You looked at your manager who looked back with the same look, you knew you were both thinking the same thing.

Goldie.

He said goodbye, and left.

~le time skip~

 "Hey (Y/N)?" Asked Sky, you looked at her. "Hm?" You answered while on your phone, playing a game. "I've heard rumours that the animatronics... Move around at night? Is that true? I asked you because... well you work the night shift there and- WOAH!!" You pulled Sky into the house to talk about it, you didn't want anyone listening in on what you were about to explain to Sky. "Well... Yes actually Sky, they do. But don't be afraid of them! Freddy can get a little angry sometimes but otherwise okay, Chica just loves girly things and talking about things with me and..." You paused for a minute 'this is gonna sound crazy to her' "...She is also Freddy's girlfriend. Fox-" "WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!! Freddy Fazbear and Chica The Chicken, are TOGETHER?!? But I thought they couldn't feel emotions!!" Sky screamed full of (rather annoying) curiosity. You just sighed "Yes they have emotions. Right who was I on? Oh yeah. Foxy is a little quiet, but he'll warm up to you eventually. Bonnie... I-Is one of those k-kinda music liking people. He's very confident but can snap at people he doesn't like..." You added remembering the fight. "But he'll like you d-don't worry"

All that time... You hadn't realized that you were stuttering and blushing from Bonnie's name.

Sky was just there smirking. "You like him don't you? He was always your favourite. But now you... like him like him don't you?" She giggled at your surprised, red face. "N-no... I... He..." You just couldn't get the words 'we are together' out of your mouth. "I-I'll explain when we get there. C'mon we'll get ready now, put on this uniform and let's go. She giggled and nodded before heading upstairs to the bathroom to change, followed by you afterwards. When you were ready you grabbed a quick snack each and left.

The way inn the car was filled with, question answer question answer question answer, with Sky. You probably answered every single question she could think of, or... you thought you did... "Hey, how come there were rumours about people getting killed on this job? Is it just made up? Is there a murder record? Is there a crime scene there?" "ALRIGHT!!! THOSE.ARE.THE.LAST.QUESTIONS! PLEASE! I don't know how the rumour got out, it's not made up, there is a murder record at the police station, the crime scene is gone! Happy?!?" You yelled answering all the questions. She seemed shocked that the rumours of murder there is true!!

When you finally walked in it was 11:59pm, "Hey why aren't they moving?" Asked Sky. "They will move in three... Two... One..." They stayed still. "Guys?" You asked. Still. "Bonnie? I'm here!" Still. Then you remembered Sky, and sighed. "You can trust her guys, this is Sky. FOXY?!? You remember Sky don't you?!?" You shouted from the stage. "SKY LASS!! I apologise!! I was bein  cautious tis all. don wanna just show lads and lassies we can move freely." Sky jumped at Foxy running out, but was then crashed to the floor by him!! "Aw..." Said Sky. That was all she could manage with about 50 tonnes of metal on top of her. "S-Sorry lassie. I g-got a little too over excited. Heh..." Foxy said. laying his ears back in embarrassment. You just laughed. Bonnie couldn't take it. "HAHAHAHAHA!! Foxy you need to be more- hahaha Careful!!" Shouted Bonnie before tumbling to the floor laughing. That's when Freddy and Chica started laughing too. Foxy just growled.

You looked at Bonnie awkwardly. 'It's as if the fight never happened...' you thought. You were so lost in thought that you hadn't realized Freddy calling you into the backstage. You followed him telling Sky to stay with Foxy and the gang. "Waddup Fazbear?" You asked, trying to remain calm, you knew you had questions to answer... "(Y/N). Answer these questions..." 'Yup... Questions' "Who is that? What is she doing here?" He was looking at you with concern. "She is my best friend Sky, she is now the second night guard in case anything happens to me *cough* Goldie *cough*. But she didn't know at that time that you guys moved around, but you are to treat her just like you treat me. As a member of the family." You answered with a stern voice at the end. "Okay, how much have you told her about... ya know...?" He asked sternly 'I knew he was sensitive about the murders but sheesh!!' You thought "I told her as far as there was murders and there is a record down the police station. That's it. I haven't told her it was Vincent, I haven't told her what's... Inside." You said, with a glint of hatred at the mention of that name, before he sighed happily. "Okay thank you (Y/n)." He said before going to walk out the room. "Oh and I have a question to ask you!" You stopped the brown bear, his ears perked up then remembered last night and they flattened. "Yeah you know what I'm talkin about. What did you do to Bonnie?!?" You yelled slightly, so the gang wouldn't hear you. "I-I... I hacked into his memory chip and deleted all memories of last night?" He asked actually scared of you. "THE HELL?!?! YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS!! IF YOU MADE ONE GOD DAMN MISTAKE HE WOULD HAVE LOST ALL MEMORY!!!!" You screamed, you didn't care if they did hear you. He backed up a bit. "I-I know. I-I'm sorry." You sighed "Okay. One time forgiveness Fazbear."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

There we go all done!! BANTAAAAAAAAAAAA!! You are now angry at Freddy for risking Bonnie losing all his memory!! Stay tuned for da next chaptaaaa!! Byeeee!! :-D