Chapter 5 (admitting... sorta...)

Hey guys I am SO SORRY that I haven't updated at the moment, I've been really busy with school work. So on with th- Goldie: BONNIE LIKES (Y/N)! BONNIE LIKES (Y/N)! *Tackles Goldie and hits him* NO!! On with the chapter!

______________________________________________________________________________________

It was the next evening when you got to talk to Bonnie again. You were worried that he was upset. So you grabbed a few snacks and a drink and went to the pizzeria...

Once you got there you were a little late. It was 12:02am so the animatronics were already on free-roam mode, and as soon as you opened the door... "(Y/N)!!!!!" You were met with four familiar faces.

Wait...

Five familiar faces...

You immediately back up against the door and stared... Bonnie noticed it first. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" You simply whimpered and pointed at Goldie who was stood there staring at you with black, lifeless eyes. Bonnie spun around to Goldie's face followed by Freddy then Foxy then Chica. "Well hello miss (L/N)! Such a nice night isn't it?" Goldie directed toward you, you stood there and shrugged timidly and hid behind Bonnie. "You think that piece of scrap metal can protect you?!? HA!" You felt a ping of anger snap violently inside you.

And you pounced at Goldie. Tackling. Him. To. The. Ground.

You were surprised by your actions and Goldie, out of shock, teleported away and left you there. "(Y/N) ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?" Yelled Bonnie. "Y-Yeah I'm fine." You answered. You went with Chica to bake pizza for everyone.

Bonnie P.O.V.

I watched (Y/N) walk to the kitchen with Chica. Perfect opportunity to speak to Foxy about... I can't believe I'm saying this... My crush for (Y/N).  I walk up to Foxy and ask him "Can I speak with you for a moment Foxy?". "Aye laddie, what be troublin' ye?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "Can I tell you in the Security office?" I asked, he nodded and we walked down the West hall.

No-one P.O.V.

"I-I l-like (Y-Y/N)." Said Bonnie timidly. Foxy just smiled and chuckled, "I thought ye did lad! Ye seemed kinda' shy around ta lass!" Bonnie just blushed. They left the office to walk into Freddy Fazbear! "What were you two doing in the office?" Asked Freddy in his deep, booming voice. "We were just talking." Answered Bonnie. "About what?" Asked Freddy smirking and raising an eyebrow, Bonnie started to blush and stutter "W-well, I-I, We-ell, u-uh..." He was lost for words. Freddy simply asked again, but with a bit of a chuckle in his voice "About what?". "I-I l-l-like (Y-Y-Y/N)..." Bonnie stuttered out. Freddy laughed deeply, "Ooooooh s-so you *laughs* do like her eh?" Bonnie just growled. What he didn't know was at the exact moment he said it, you and Chica walked out the kitchen and heard it.

You immediately started to blush madly and Chica nudged you "You like him back... Don't you?" She whispered. Your eyes grew wide and you stuttered out "N-no m-maybe I don't know I-I... uh..." Your voice trailed off as Chica's grin grew wider and wider... "YOU DO LIKE HIM OMG OMG OMG I KNEW IIT I KNEW IIIIIT WOOOOOOOOO!!" (A/N:'story behind it all' Reference!! Yeah I LOVE Kanimations!! They're amazing! Back 2 da chaptaaa!!) This caught Bonnie's attention. "Chica what are you rambling on about now?" "Shit" You muttered under your breath. "(Y/N)LIKESYOUANDYOULIKEHERBACKIT'SSOADORABLEISHIPITSOOOMUCH!!" At that point you and Bonnie were blushing madly and just stared at each other. Freddy and Foxy collapsed with laughter and Chica was shouting "IwasrightIwasrightIwasright!!" You were about to run off when Bonnie said "I-Is that t-true? T-That you l-like m-me?" At this point Bonnie's voice was a whisper, and you were speechless. "I-I m-maybe y-yeah I-" You were cut off by Bonnie kissing you. You slowly melted into the kiss and Freddy, Foxy and Chica clapped and cheered. It was nearly 6am so Bonnie, Foxy, Chica and Freddy went back to their places you gave Bonnie a quick peck on the cheek and left at the 6am bell.

______________________________________________________________________________________

HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLEEEEEEEEELLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIAAAAAAAAAGH!! IT'S FINISHED!! Stay tuned for next chapter and I am SO sorry that I took so long. Byeeeeeeeeeeee!! :-3