Chapter 6 (Watching you)

Hey guys! New chapter!! Yey :-3 Isn't much to say except Chica still bragging about how she was right... Chica: I knew it, I knew it, I kneeeeeeewwww it!! Me: SHUT UP CHICA!! Chica: NO!! I knew it! I kneeww iiiiiit!! Me: *sigh* On with the chapter...

______________________________________________________________________________________

After Bonnie had kissed you, you and him were blushing madly. You just hid your face with your hands but Bonnie pulled them away... Well... You thought it was Bonnie...

You were met with pitch black glaring eyes...

Again...

"Hello again! Just wanted to drop in and see what all this commotion is about." He said smiling childishly. "Oh! Ok well that's none of your business so... Off you pop!!" You said confidently and flicking his nose.

It was a VERY bad idea...

He pinned you to the wall, his hands gripped tight around your neck. You already felt yourself getting dizzy from the fast contact with the wall. You heard fast footsteps, and a scream... It was Foxy. Bonnie had been pushed away and knocked into a table and had lost consciousness.

Foxy had Goldie's arm with his hook, it was the arm he was holding you with so he let go of you and you tried to crawl away... Tried... And failed. "Where are you going (Y/N)?!? I just want to teach you what happens... When you try to stand up to me..." His voice, slowly got demonic... Striking fear into you eyes, heart and soul. Goldie saw the fear in your eyes ad chuckled darkly "C'mon (Y/N)... " Said Goldie evilly, backing you up to the wall so his face was just inches from yours, "... I just want to play"  He got closer to you and pinned you to the wall once more... This time, when Foxy jumped at him, Goldie hit him away and he yelped in pain as he hit the wall. "THAT'S ENOUGH BROTHER!!!" Yelled Freddy. Foxy, Chica and you all widened your eyes in surprise and said "BROTHER?!?!?" In unison.

Freddy nodded ashamedly. Goldie chuckled again "So... my brother... You haven't told them the little secret?" Freddy looked at his brother angrily and pounced, he was the only one that was strong enough to knock Goldie down. He started to fade away "Just remember (Y/N)..." He said as his voice got quiet... To a mere whisper, "I'll always... be watching you..." The two last words echoed quietly around the room, and silence came...

"FREDDY WHAT THE HELL?!?! GOLDIE'S YOUR BROTHER AND YOU NEVER TOLD US?!?!?!" Chica yelled violently in Freddy's face. "I-I'm sorry Ch-Chica b-but I didn't want you all to get the wrong idea of me..." Chica's face changed from anger to sympathy. "Hey, that's fine. Just remember Freddy you can tell us anything." Chica smiled sweetly at Freddy and walked off to the kitchen. You heard it all but you couldn't say anything. You were at Bonnie's side in a second! And put his head on your jacket. "I-I'm so s-sorry Bonnie..." You said before bursting into tears. "It's all m-my f-fault." You cried. You felt a hand touch your face, you opened your eyes to see Bonnie smiling at you weakly. "I told you before... Last time I checked, you were human not animatronic miss Glitch-a-lot!" You smiled and kissed him gently. But the same words from Goldie echoed in your head...

"I'll always... Be watching you..."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Dun Dun DUUUUUUN!! What happens now that you made Goldie mad??? What happens when you tell Bonnie his words??? Find out in da next chaptaaaa!! BYEEEEEE!