Chapter 10 (Snap)

Finaaallyyyy!! Chaptaaa 10!!!  Bonnie: WHAT HAPPENED?!?!? WHY DID SHE BLACK OUT?!?!?! I SWEAR I'LL- Me: READ AND FIND OUT DIMWIT!!! On with da chaptaaaa! Also chapter contains language.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

When you woke up, you were lying down on a table with a blanket over you. "uuuugh my head" You mumbled. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Asked Bonnie worriedly. "Y-yeah I'm f-fine." You answered. In a few seconds every single animatronic and Mr. Johnson was surrounding you. They all said in unison "(Y/N) are you alright?!?" You were a little startled by the unison of all four but you answered all the same. "Yeah I'm fine." You sat up, but lay back down after realizing how dizzy you were. "(Y/N)?" Asked Bonnie gently. "Yeah?" You answered, "Why did you black out?" He asked hesitantly. You narrowed your eyes trying to remember what happened, then you heard a voice in your head, "Did you forget me already (Y/N)?"  Your eyes widened, and without thinking you said "Goldie." You jumped at Bonnie's reaction...

Bonnie's POV

"GOLDIE?!?!?! THAT FUCKING- GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" That fucking bear!! I swear I'll ring his neck of every single drop of oil!! I'm gonna kill him!! He better not have done anything to her!! If he has... He can Pray.To.God. he keeps his Fucking worthless life!!!!

No-one POV

Bonnie punched the wall in a fit of rage which ended up with a massive dent and a crack looming it's way across the bare wall. His eyes had turned pitch black and his head was glitching. Goldie was hiding in the shadows and teleported out in front of Bonnie. "Anger breakdown eh Bon? I always knew you were weak." Bonnie's anger was seething and bubbling through his blood, slowly reaching the snapping point. Goldie saw this and wanted to carry on. "Yeah I knew you were weak all along Bonnie. Just a worthless..." crack "...Piece..." crack "... Of SCRAP.METAL!"

Snap.

Bonnie, in a fit of rage, lunged for Goldie, jaws open and ready to kill the old bear. Goldie was laughing and reacted slowly so the two went flying across the room and smashing through the stage. Freddy gasped and said "Chica, Mr. Johnson, stay with (Y/N), Foxy? Your with me. Come on!!" By this time Freddy was very angry, not only because someone had insulted his BEST  friend, but because it was his brother. His own blood. Insulting his best friend. He had had enough of it.

SMASH!! Goldie and Bonnie went flying to either side of the room with Freddy and Foxy in-between them. Bonnie still hadn't snapped out of it. "Foxy!! You take care of Goldie, you know what I mean by that." Foxy nodded and lunged at the now half-stunned Goldie and slashed with his hook. I need to shut Bonnie down for a while. Thought Freddy before jumping at his friend Bonnie tried to get  away screaming at Freddy "LET ME GO!! I NEED TO KILL THAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Freddy was alarmed at this and reached straight for the power button and switched him off. Bonnie collapsed to the floor and Goldie was knocked out.

You were crying into Chica, you couldn't watch, Mr Johnson and Chica had watched the entire thing and were traumatized with fear.

______________________________________________________________________________________

There you go. Sorry guys it took a while coz I've had problems at the moment. And also... ONE HUNDRED READS?!? Thanks guys sooo much!! I know it's not a very big thing for other writers but it is for me. Since this is my first fanfiction. So I'm gonna say this. You guys choose the next character for a -- x reader, Creepypasta or Fnaf! Or death Note as well. BYEEEEEEEE!! Stay tuned for da next chaptaaaaa.