Chapter 9 (Jealousy)

Heyyyyy ma readers!! Yet another update!! Soooooo yeah! Freddy: *Blushing like mad* ... Me: What's wrong Fazbear? Cat got ya tongue?? HAHA! On with da chaptaaaa!

________________________________________________________________________________________

After Freddy and Chica kissed, you were just about to leave. But... As he had promised... He was watching you and the gang...

Goldie P.O.V.

*growl* I've always liked Chica... I even told my brother... Yet he just takes her away from me?!? I'll show 'im what happens when he takes my girl... hehehe. Maybe I'll pay (Y/N) a little... visit... from me. I wonser what she'll think of me once I show her that I can turn human... And nobody else can...

Nobody P.O.V.

You drove home, but you felt like you were being watched. 'Just your imagination getting the better of you (Y/N)'

But you were wrong.

A certain Golden Bear had found his way into the boot of the car. And was now on his way to your home. He was in his human form of course and he teleported into your room and sat there on your desk chair.

When you walked in. You screamed. But those screamed were soon muffled by a hand. You kicked about in an attempt to get free but it was no use. You were stuck in your room with a complete stranger. But then he whispered something in your ear. "Shhh shh shhhh. It's alright. Can you guess who I am?" He asked. You were sure you recognised the voice from somewhere but... You didn't know where. You shook your head, being un-able to talk. "I'll give you a hint... It's me..." The stranger said. Your eyes widened, remembering the hallucinations. 'Goldie...' You thought. Goldie saw the fear in your eyes. He chuckled, "There ya go. You do remember me. Now get this straight..." You felt something pointed press against your back. 'A knife!' You thought. "Get Freddy and Chica to break up. Or I'll break you!" He threatened. You gasp with fear and surprise, you point at his hand, asking him to take it away, he took it away allowing you to speak. But still held the knife to your back.

"Why do you want them to break up?!?" You asked, he simply smiled, then you clicked... 'Goldie likes Chica??' You nodded, being scared he would kill you on the spot if you didn't, then he let you go. "Yes I do like her, I always have..." His voice trailed off, with a bit of a red tint in his cheeks. 'Is he... BLUSHING?!?'You smirked at him, he looked at you confused for a moment, then he remembered he was in his human form, and that you could see him blushing. He blushed even more, "Dammit." He muttered under his breath. You just sniggered as he teleported away. But his words before leaving were cold and clear.

"Break them up... Or I'll break you... I'll be watching (Y/N)..."

~le time skip~ :-3

You walked into the pizzeria shaking, as soon as you saw Freddy and Chica coming to greet you, you panicked and went pale. "Hey (Y/N)! Everythin' okay?" Asked Chica, concerned for her only girl-friend. You nodded hoping they'd just say 'ok' and walk off. "Don't lie (Y/N). I know something's wrong. You're very pale." Came a deep voice, it was Freddy's. You backed up a bit, only to bump into Bonnie. 'Shit' you thought as they all surrounded you. You saw Goldie behind the others, you were just about to point it out when you caught a glint of light in his hand. 'The knife...' you thought. You saw the hallucinations again and panicked. It was all too much for you. And you blacked out in Bonnie's arms...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen??? Want to know??? READ DA NEXT CHAPTAAAA!! Probably somewhere next week it'll be updated, if not... EARLIER!! YAAAY!! So stay tuned for the next chaptaaaaa!! Byeeeeeeee!!