Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Louis POV

I was crapping my pants.

El was having one heck of a dream. She was thrashing all over the bed and screaming about cancer. I had no idea what she was talking about. At one point she grabbed her head and just yelled out, causing me to jump out of the bed and land on the bedside table, bruising my bum. I had tried everything I could to wake her, but it seemed as if nothing worked. I had even gone and poured water on her face. All she had done is cough, wipe her mouth, and then yell out that there was no way she was sick. And of course, the one day I really needed Harry's knowledge, he was out getting Starbucks. I wanted to slap that Cheshire boy, but I knew it wasn't his fault.

"NO! THAT CAN'T HAPPEN! IT'S A LIE! YOU'RE LYING!" El screamed out, squeezing the life out of her pillow. I couldn't just pace anymore. I had to help her. I leaned over and shook her shoulders gently.

"El," I said firmly. "Eleanor! Wake up!" I kept that up for about ten minutes. Nothing worked.

"Honeys I'm home!" I heard Harry exclaim from the doorway.

"HARRY. COME HERE NOW!" I scream. I heard him running down the hall to my room.

"What? What's wrong?" He demanded, frantically looking around the room for a killer or something. I simply looked down at El. "What happened?" Harry asked, his voice much softer.

"I have no idea. It's been like this for a couple hours. She's usually a light sleeper, but she won't wake up for anything. What do we do?" I said, running my hand through my hair but never taking my eyes off of El's thrashing figure.

"Hold on," Harry said, his eyes lighting up. "Do we have any of that awful cologne some fans sent to us?"

"Yeah, some is in the attic. Why?" I wondered, chasing after Harry who had run upstairs to get the box. Harry was walking down the stairs with a smirk on his face and one bottle of cologne in his hands.

"El has always been sensitive to smells," He said, winking. I rolled my eyes, but pushed him forward towards my room. I didn't want El to have to suffer longer because Harry and I were having a chat.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I WANT TO LIVE!" Eleanor was screaming when we made it back to my room. I immediately ran towards her, snatching the bottle of cologne out of Harry's hand and spraying it around her face. In seconds she was sitting up and coughing.

"Ugh, what is that?" She said, a disgusted expression on her face as she covered her face with her arm. I sighed with relief while Harry just chuckled and grabbed the air freshener.

"Are you okay, love?" I ask her, smoothing down some of the frizzy hair around her head that came up because of how much she had been moving around. She looked down, her face losing its color.

"Yeah. It was just a really bad dream," She murmured. Although it seemed more like she was trying to convince herself more than she was trying to convince me. I scooted over to her side of the bed and put my arm around her, rubbing soothing circles on her back to calm her down. Harry awkwardly excused himself to go make breakfast, but we didn't take much notice of that.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I offered.

"Not really..." El said sheepishly. I smiled at her, letting her know it was okay. I understood what it was like to not want someone to know about a dream or something else personal.

"Ey, Lou?" She asked as I was about to get up to get her something to drink. I sank back down onto the bed and looked over into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you have such dark circles under your eyes?" She wondered, lightly touching the dark purple marks with her fingertips.