Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Eleanor’s POV

It had only been about five minutes since we had reached our cruising altitude, and the boys were already starting to get on my nerves. Niall had run out of crisps and was trying his darn hardest to get food from one of the boys. Louis was still playing with the window shade, causing light to hit my eyes and then disappear just as fast as it came. Harry had taken his shirt off, because, according to him, the cabin was very warm. Zayn was snoring louder than the airplane engines combined while Liam just flipped through the Sky Mall magazine. I don’t know how he could take it.

“Hey, El, do you have-“ Niall started asking for the fourth time.

“NO. Niall, I don’t have any freaking food,” I huffed. Niall flinched back and looked down at his shoes.

“Okay, okay. Sorry,” He mumbled. I sighed.

“I’m sorry, Nialler, it’s just that you boys are driving me mad.” Just as I said that a bolt of sunlight hit my eyes. “Louis Tomlinson,” I said, turning towards him with the most menacing tone I could muster. “If you move that shutter one more time I will open that emergency exit and push you out myself.” Louis giggled and stopped. Thank the Lord.

“Could you work your magic on Harry, please?” I heard Liam mutter from the other side of Niall. I looked over Niall to see Liam, but couldn’t find Harry anywhere.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, he’s gone shirtless to the toilet and he’s thinking about taking off his pants as well,” Liam said, a bit annoyed. I wrinkled my nose in disgust. There was no way I was going to let Harry do that.

“I’ll see what I can do,” I said, a mischievous glint in my eyes. Liam smirked and returned to his magazine while Niall winked at me. Lou chuckled and poked my arm.

“What are you going to do, love?” He asked, glancing up to make sure Harry hadn’t returned. “We can help.” I smiled, but looked down a bit sadly.

 “I don’t have a plan. I was thinking trying to make him very cold, but he’d just get naked and put on a blanket. Maybe if he move Zayn and sit a pretty girl there? Like after he takes off his trousers?” I thought aloud. Lou and Niall high-fived each other.

“You picked a good one, Lou,” Niall said, teasingly, poking me on the cheek. Louis blushed and shoved his shoulder.

“Well, I know I’m fabulous, but we need to warn Zayn about this. And find a pretty girl," I said, glancing at the boys. Niall raised his hand.

“I’ll go scouting for the girl. I’ll pick a cougar if I can’t find anyone,” He said, winking. I shuddered. I still can’t believe that Harry could sometimes be such a gross person. But he was still Harry, and I wanted his pants on him. I nodded and waved him off, watching him walk away.

“Hey, Li!”

“What, Lou? Can’t I just read this pointless magazine and see what wizard wand I want?” Liam said, annoyed. I giggled at that last part.