Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Eleanor’s POV

“I’m knackered,” I said, falling onto Lou’s bed and sliding under the covers after Paul dropped us off at the flat. It was four in the morning, and I was ready to go to sleep.

“Here,” Louis said, tossing me a pair of boxers and a loose t-shirt for me to borrow. I slid them on underneath the covers and tossed my clothes on the floor next to the bed.

“You do realize your bed is not even eight feet away?” Lou said, sliding in next to me and pulling me closer. I snuggled onto his chest and smirked.

“But I like this pillow better,” I teased, tapping his chest where my head was resting. Lou chuckled and kissed my hair.

“Good, because this blanket is my favorite,” he said, nuzzling his nose into my hair. I smiled and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WAKE UP! I HAVE CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!” A familiar voice with an Irish accent yelled before jumping on our bed.

“Niall!” I groaned, snuggling my head further into Louis’s chest.

“Go away mate,” Lou grumbled, shielding me from Niall by pulling me in closer. “We had a late night and need some sleep.” The jumping stopped, cold turkey, and I smiled. I couldn’t believe that that had actually worked. Then Niall jumped on the floor and ran out to the hallway.

“OHMYGOD THEY WERE MAKING BABIES LAST NIGHT!!” Niall screamed. Apparently, all the other boys were there too.

“Are you kidding?” Zayn asked.

“They better not have,” Harry said.

“I don’t believe you Niall,” Liam said.

“You are so stupid Niall. He took me out,” I said, wiggling out of Lou’s grip and reaching for a plate of pancakes in Niall’s hands. “Like on a date.”

“I know what a date is, El,” Niall said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. I shot him an evil glare.

“How would you? You’ve never been on one,” Zayn said from the kitchen. I giggled and walked away with Lou’s food to set it down on the table. On the way there I high fived Zayn while Niall just sulked back to his seat and shoveled mouthful after mouthful of pancakes down, not saying a word.

“Oh, Nialler! It was a joke,” I said, leaning over and ruffling up his hair. He chuckled through his mouthful of food and swatted my hand away.

“Don’t touch my hair,” He said, though it sounded more like ‘doufunch ma chair’ but I understood it anyway. I smiled in triumph.

“That’s more like it,” I said. “Lou! Come get your food or I’m feeding it to Nialler!!” I threatened. Niall’s eyes lit up and Lou groaned. I knew he would get out of bed for that. He stumbled into the dining room and sat down next to me.