Epilouge

Louis POV

It had been eight years. Zayn had left the band earlier than the rest of us, and we continued on for a little while longer. Our fan base stuck by us throughout the entire thing and kept us going. To this day, we still get gigs for sold out arenas to come and preform for those who miss the legendary One Direction. But for the majority of the band, our time in the spotlight had come to an end.

I was sat in my chair in my office, spinning around and rolling across the room as I flipped through a photo book that I had dedicated to my years in the band. It had definitely been a highlight, but I felt good about us ending. Besides, my life was still looking pretty bright now.

"Daddy!" an adorable baby girl's voice called from outside on the front lawn. "Come look! Come look!"

My grin stretched from ear to ear as I stood up to go to appease my little girl. Lucy had just turned five and had taken after my beautiful wife's, Eleanor's, looks and my bubbling energy. As I stepped out of the front door into the lawn, I smiled at the scene before me. 

Eleanor was sat in a lawn chair, sipping lemonade and laughing and cheering for our daughter who was successfully doing cartwheels across our lawn. As soon as she finished doing three in a row, she turned around for our approval. We cheered and whooped as she jokingly bowed before us.

"Daddy," Lucy said, skipping over to me and putting her arms up in the air, the universal sign for 'pick me up'. 

"Yes, my love?" I gently swung her up into my arms.

"I want to learn to do that gym sticks thing," she said triumphantly. Eleanor giggled at her pronunciation and stood up to come join us on the porch.

"Gymnastics?" I questioned, with a smile. Lucy nodded furiously. I glanced at Eleanor for her approval. She shrugged her shoulders, her eyes shining and a smile still on her face. "Okay my darling, we shall find you a gym." Lucy cheered and began to squirm in my arms until I set her down.

"I have to go stretch!" She squealed excitedly, sprinting inside.

"Gym sticks?" I asked Eleanor with a grin, putting my arms around her waist and pulling her into me.

"I was watching a competition that was on a few nights ago. She was absolutely entranced," Eleanor explained.

"I wonder if our little boy will want anything to do with that," I mumbled, rubbing her swollen belly gently. 

"I don't know about that," Eleanor giggled. "But who knows? Maybe he'll want to follow in his father's footsteps?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"We still haven't discussed a name, you know," I pointed out, still tracing my fingers over her shirt.

"Well, what do you suggest?" Eleanor asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Dalton," I said. She laughed.

"You had that one picked out already, didn't you?" I nodded slightly. "Well, I like it. Dalton Tomlinson."

"That sounds almost as beautiful as Eleanor Tomlinson," I murmured, pulling her in for a hug. I could feel her smiling into my chest when Lucy came running down the stairs.

"Momma!" She called, tugging on Eleanor's sundress. "Let's go take a walk!"

"Yes, let's," Eleanor agreed, pulling away from me and taking Lucy's hand. They had been walking every evening at sunset, something recommended by the doctor to keep her and the baby healthy. Lucy insisted on escorting her so she could keep an eye on her, something that almost made my heart burst from cuteness. 

I leaned against the doorway as I watched my girls head down the driveway. The sun was setting and all I could see of them were silhouettes. The two silhouettes of my little baby girl and my wife, carrying my son. Lucy tugged on Eleanor's arm, forcing them both to turn around and began to wave to me.

"Bye Daddy!" She yelled from across the driveway, waving frantically. I could tell Eleanor was smiling at our adorable daughter before she turned to blow a kiss at me. I waved back.

And as they continued on their walk, I couldn't help but think how lucky I was to love the two of them, and how much luckier I was to have the two of them love me. 

THE END

So that's it :3 it's been a great who knows how long writing this story for you guys, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

I am looking at writing another book, hopefully a much better written book, but I have no idea who to have as the subject. PLEASE comment suggestions or people you would like to have a fanfiction about :)

Thank you!!