Chapter 5 - Over again

Start from the beginning

That meant, today was the day the 'gang' was returning to school.

It had been really peaceful without them, dare I say, but everybody deserved a second chance, right?

I certainly hope so.

All thoughts aside, currently I'm running late to my Angie class as a certain someone (her), didn't bother to wake me up or thought I would wake up on my own. Turns out the alarm never went off, and I woke up an hour later than I intended to.

And right now, I was running so I wouldn't miss the whole first period I had with her.

I arrived at the Studio ten minutes before classed ended for break, and I quickly headed to her class. I knocked on the door and tried to sneak in as quietly as I could.

Quietly, as in the whole class is staring at you, quietly.

Mission failed.

"Uh, morning.." I trailed off, my eyes searching for the only pair lf friends I'd yet made in this new art school and when I spotted them, I internally released a sigh of relief.

"Morning, Violetta. You finally decided to join us," The sarcasm was clear in her tone and if she wasn't my aunt I'd have thought she was being rude, "You fortunately didn't miss the good part. Sit down."

As I moved to take my seat beside Camilla, who was seated right behind Francesca and Maxi, my gaze landed on the one I didn't expect to see back just yet.

You guessed right.

His eyes were already on me when I saw him and I almost missed the faint smirk on his face. He looked at me up and down, before laying back on his chair and crossing his arms.

Now if that doesn't scream 'hot', I don't know what does.

I averted my eyes from him and took my seat quickly. I could feel him staring at me, but I didn't look back.

"So, as I was saying before Violetta kindly interrupted us..," She glanced at me and there were giggles heard from the others, "I'm planning on a project that will put all of you in groups of two. I want to see how well you do with students you haven't worked with in the past, and so that's why I'm experimenting on this." Angie glanced at each one of us intently. "Oh, and, Violetta is excluded of course, as she is new, so whoever she gets is new experience." She finished, her eyes finding mine, as I nodded.

"Uh, what do you mean 'experimenting'?" Andres asked her, visibly confused. Poor lad.

Angie turned her gaze to him, "It means you're not going to choose your partners and I will be the one to do so." She replied, earning a couple of groans from the rest of the students.

From the back of the class, Ludmila, who had yes, as well, returned, and was oddly enough quiet, spoke up. Guess she couldn't last long. "Why Angie? Why do you make us suffer like this?"

Angie glared at her and answered her idiotic question perfectly. "I won't accept complaints from people who have no right to make them."

The class let out a bunch of 'oh's and 'burn's, and Ludmila turned red. "What's that supposed to mean?"

She never got an answer though, as Angie blatantly ignored her and went along with her lesson. What a great aunt right there.

"Shall I inform you of your future partner?" She asked us, and we echoed 'yes' in response. "Okay, well, first of all, we've got Mandy with Logan, Leila with Jenny, Calum and Gareth.."

I zoned out after a while.

Did I make the right choice helping them return?

Yes. Enough thinking about it.