0.1

I finally got home from a terrible day of school. I walked in the doorway and made my way up into my room. I made sure to bring up my bag of gummy bears. (I'm obsessed.)

Once I reached my bed, I got out my phone from my bookbag and started chewing on my gummy bears.

The first thing I did was check my twitter. I saw I got a notification. I went to my notifications and saw one.

@murderized is now following you!

I can't bREATHE. I feel my eyes slowly start tearing up. I can't believe it. Cody's finally following me. I couldn't  stop smiling. I acted in a hurry, I went to my dms.

to: murderized
ILYSM I JUST WANT YOU TO JNOW YOU MEAN MORE AND EVERYTHING TO ME. I REALLY LOVE YOU SO MYCH YOUVE HELPED ME THROUGH A LOT. UGH CODY THANK YOU.
7:46

I ranted on my twitter about Cody's follow. I finished my homework from that day and then went to sleep because I was exhausted.

-the next day-

I went back to my dms that next day.

to: murderized
hey so I decided that like everyday I'm going to like tell you 1 thing that I love about you so maybe when you see this (if you see this) you'll smile and would make me the happiest person in the world.
1:38

to: murderized
let's start today ((((:
1:40

to: murderized
well can I just start off with your eyes. they aRE BEAUTIFUL. and there like the ocean they are so pretty. okay like I could go on and on but ughhh
1:42

-
u guys are probably not going to like this until they start talking which is the next chapter