Our little sis really has changed Jasper. He's more open and he's a lot happier. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a bond linking them as best friends. He told me the day after we left Forks, that his chest hurt. There was no pull, like there is for mates, his chest just hurts to be away from her.

Apparently it helps to talk to her, and even to think about her. They have talked about it, and she feels the same. I wonder what Paul will think of their relationship?

Bella P.O.V

I woke up at 10 a.m on my back with Pauls arm lazily draped over my stomach. He was on his side with his left leg draped over my legs.

I kissed his forehead and untangled myself from him, getting out of bed. I threw on one of his shirts that stopped mid thigh on me, put on my black panties and threw my hair up in a messy ponytail before going down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

This dam pain in my chest is getting really annoying. I'm so incredibly pissed that my best friend was taken from me. I really would like nothing more than to rip dickward and the conniving little pixie to shreds right now, but I cant.

I sighed and started looking through the fridge. I pulled out eggs, bacon and milk and grabbed bread out of the cupboard. I hope he likes french toast. I turned on the small radio in the kitchen and started singing along to wanted dead or alive, by bon jovi. I dialed Jaspers number and sang it to him on his answering machine. When my chest hurts this bad, his does too. Hopefully hearing my voice will help him alittle.

After I hung up I made the French Toast first, then started on the bacon and eggs. I was still singing when I felt warm arms wrap around me.

"Good morning beautiful." Paul whispered in my ear, placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Morning baby. Breakfast is almost done." I said tilting my head, giving him better access to my neck.

He moved his hands to my hips and let them roam to the bareskin of my legs before lifting the shirt to grab my ass. I let out a little moan, not being able to stop myself. His hands and lips felt too good on my skin.

He let out a soft growl. "You look so sexy in my shirt angel. Thank you for making breakfast." He said sucking on my ear.

I moaned again "if you keep that up I might forget about breakfast and have my way with you right here and now." I groaned out.

"Hmm...I think I'd like that." He whispered, placing open mouth kisses on my neck. "I was really hoping to have you for breakfast this morning." He growled against my mating mark.

I turned off the burners and spun around to face him. "You still can baby." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

He laughed "But then all the food you made will go to waste, because you won't be leaving my bed until the bonfire tonight." He said kissing my neck again.

I groaned "Your gonna be the death of me Paul Lahote."

He chuckled lightly and stopped his torcher on my neck. He stepped back and smiled at me, I rolled my eyes playfully and turned to dish up the food.

I piled two plates and set them on the table. We sat down next to eachother and dug in. He was done before me, and watched me eat the rest of my food in silence.

As soon as I finished he was up and putting our plates in the sink. Less than 10 seconds later he came over and scooped me up in his arms and ran me upstairs. His lips never leaving mine.

TIME SKIP TO 4 P.M

Angela texted me an hour ago telling me the bonfire was starting at 6. Well she texted me at 2. I just got to read it an hour ago. Every time I tried to read it before that, I got attacked by my extremely sexy and horny soul mate.