\\ 2 //

Alyx

I felt the dirt between my paws as I walked through the nearby forest. I came along another wolf. Then the pack circled around me. I whined quietly, keeping my tail inbetween my legs and my ears down. Just as the biggest, strongest looking one, tackled me. I whined as he caught my front leg with his teeth. Thanking myself I wasn't a vampire.

I snapped back, while trying to escape his grip. I surrendered, showing my neck and belly to the wolf, showing a sign of surrender. Neck and Stomach being the most sensitive parts of a wolf, he could easily kill me. He lent down to my neck, his teeth on show. When a shout came through the forest. Then five silhouettes entered the scene.

"Can you kindly back off our friend?" Jayden asked. With the wolf distracted, I wiggled out of his grip and then felt a hard body tackle me to the floor. I growled, snapping at the wolf figure, until I managed to injure it enough to make it back off. I ran to the vampires, laying down by their feet, growling at the other wolfs. Who eventually backed away. Jayden bent down inspecting my body for wounds.

I whimpered when she touched my front leg. She sighed and said something to the boys. Who I was now running around, like a playful dog. Pulling on their pants slightly with my teeth. 

"Jayden, she's such a child." One of them laughed, rubbing my head. I grinned goofily. "We're going to go back to our house now, follow us there?" I let out a light growl in response, wagging my tail. They took off, and I followed their scents and ran a fair distance behind them. They were already in their house by time I got there. I nudged the door, which opened afterwards. I trotted in, before falling to the floor as a human. Jayden wrapped me in a blanket as I did so. The boys all watching. Jayden led me to the bathroom, and handed me some clothes, which I changed into.

"You did good for your first time little bean." She laughed, her hands cold against mine.

"Thanks I guess." I shrugged a little. 

"WE HAVE NO BLOOD BAGS LEFT LUKE!" Yelled Calum. I winced at the sound. Jayden laughed and led me downstairs. Calum's eyes were bright red, and targeted my neck. I was the only blood source in this house. He ran over before I could realize, and then pinned me to the wall, his hands moved my hair out of the way before he bit into my neck. 

I let out a loud yelp, his hands holding me still. He drank for a while before I started swaying. The boys and Jayden trying to get him away from me. I fell and he caught me in his arms as realization crossed his face.

Normally we would heal within twenty four hours, but if a Vampire injured us werewolfs, we heal like a human. He stood me up and led me to the kitchen. He sat me on the counter, getting a first aid kit. He got a bandage, and then a small pocket knife. He made a slight cut on the base of his neck. 

"You need to drink from this." He whispered, taking a few steps closer, and I nodded sleepily, my eyes drooping. He supported my head and guided me to the spot. I drank slowly, the liquid burning my throat.