Nausea and The Cute Diva

It was the morning. Birds tweeted and whistled to nature's rhythm as usual, as if they were making up lyrics to a song you think you know but really don't. The leaves danced the waltz along the street lines and busy workers were fleeing inside skyscrapers for work.

Marco and Jean tried their best to remain relaxed alongside the busty morning noise, but the birds just wouldn't stop tweeting.

"Urgh... God..." Jean let out. Placing a firm grip upon the mattress, he lifted his tired self up with all his effort. Jean was not yet aware that Marco was asleep next to him. Realising only now he was naked, and this was not his bed, he shrugged, and put on his clothes. It's not really as if Jean wasn't used to waking up with a banging headache, while being inside someone else's bed, but he always wondered who it was in the morning. Observing the room, Jean thought to himself how this room was not of a woman's occupancy, but it wasn't far off it. It didn't seem like a woman's room in the way the bed didn't smell like the latest high-end perfume, and the room wasn't perfectly laid out and not a single piece of dust in sight. It didn't seem like a woman's room for that every sofa in it or bed didn't seem worn out in the sense of having those marathons where a woman will sit and watch her favourite show, laid there eating messily. Sure, this room had the aspects of one, but not as if this room was having time spent well in. This room was that of a tomboy, someone who is not quite as pure a soul, but not that erotic. The room was simple and rather sleek. The suspense Jean felt as he heard the breathing of the next person beside him was killing him.

Yes, killing him.

But soon enough, Jean turned his head to see a black set of hair resting peacefully on their side. "Maybe Mikasa has her hair even shorter now." He thought to himself, but this wide built body was not a woman's. It was in fact, a man's. "Oi... Kid. Wake up." Jean demanded, he was a little angry now. All these years of being certain to what his sexuality is, were they all just meaningless? "Five more minutes, mom..." The "kid" groaned, throwing the blanket over his head and curling up slowly like a caterpillar to a cocoon. Jean pulled back the blanket, and grabbed hold of the boy around the waist, then pushed him onto the floor, making "kid" hit his head. "Ugh-! Shit." The kid spoke, lifting up and looking up to his bed. All he saw was an angry hottie staring down at him. He felt his stare as his eyes widened. "Marco. We're late for school." Jean said, pointing over to the bedside alarm clock. "Ah! No! My 100% attendance!" Marco bolted up, tripping up over his blanket and grabbing his uniform. "Marco. I'm not going to school." Jean stood also, and walked over to Marco and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Please stay with me..." Jean whispered. Marco knew this was what he wanted, yet he wasn't certain Jean wanted it too, but how could he say no? "Jean, I'll stay with you here, but... What can we do all day?" Marco asked, turning to face Jean who still had his arms wrapped comfortably (for the two of them) around Marco's waist, "Why don't we spend a day together at the café? And maybe the park?" Jean mumbled into his neck, sending vibrations through Marco's body and into his ear, turning him on. "Y... Yeah. Okay..." Marco blushed a little, and patted Jean's head, another display of how inexperienced he was at romance etc. Jean began searching the room with his eyes, "Shit..." He let out, holding his forehead. "Hm? Jean? What's wrong?" Marco asked as Jean slowly let go of him. "Left my clothes in the car." Jean got a little embarrassed, and picked up the clothes he was wearing yesterday off the floor. Marco quickly rushed over to his wardrobe and grabbed some clothes that were a little too big for him to fit in. "Here you go!"

Jean looked at them with great despair.

This was far from being what he would usually wear while out and about, but it really was his only option until they got to the car. He took the clothes from Marco's hand and began to put them on. It was nothing too nerdy, but it wasn't something he wanted to wear. "Yeah, great fit, thanks." Jean smiled, a little disgusted at Marco's somewhat terrible fashion sense. "Here, Jean. It's a little risky going out considering both the places we'd like to go to are so close to the school. How about we just stay here and order pizza?" Marco asked, grabbing his phone.
"Huh... That's a good observation, Bodt. Yeah, we'll stay." Jean replied, relaxing his body back down on the unmade bed, staring up in a daze at the ceiling while Marco grabbed the phone.