It's not easy to sleep on a full stomach

Nor is it easy to sleep with a full brain. A full mind. This was Marco's problem. He just really couldn't stop thinking of Jean. Jean was only another popular stranger that Marco was fond of because Jean had a thing for Hitch before he met Mikasa. Anyway, Marco had woke up at around 2AM, and couldn't get back to sleep.

He should've taken pills to help him get to bed, but he was too lost in his thoughts to even consider for a moment how the exhaustion would come back to bite him in the ass in the morning.

He was thinking of Jean, and all his features, and all his flaws. His beautiful messy-looking ash blonde hair, his gorgeous eyes, glittering alike with their sapphire and golden colours. His adorable little face, complete with the finest jawline and a pippy little nose. But at the same time, his personality nearly ruined him. Marco saw the decency he had in him today, and is stuck like glue with the belief that Jean can be like that all the time if someone-- no Marco-- can bring him down a little.

Marco wasn't sure what to do, he was craving affection from a human, a real human, for the first time since forever and it was making him extremely aroused. It wasn't a struggle for him, he was just getting really hot and bothered, so he took off his blanket. "What to do... What to do..." Marco thought to himself. He knew the only way of getting over this was to relieve himself, but this would be his first time actually giving in to such a sin. 

But fuck it, he's going to do it.

Pulling down his boxers to his ankles, and wetting his hands a little using the now lukewarm water from his bedside table, he noticed he was quite hard already, and was getting even harder.

He had never touched himself, so he was really sensitive, and got his "member" wet with pre-cum easily. Calling out Jean's name in an attempt to talk in between moans, he stroked back and forward, and when reaching the tip, he twisted his hand in a circular motion around it.

"Ah... Nnh... J-ean..." He moaned. He pumped his penis in his hand, and grinded his hips in time with it. One final yelp of Jean's name and he had had it. He came all over his bedsheets for the first time, and it all became wet and sticky. This was probably a first time thing he didn't want in his baby book.

He took off the bedsheets, putting them in for a wash, along with his boxers. He grabbed a new pair of boxers and some clothes, then went to shower away his lustful night.