Chapter Eight

Kai's POV:

Meeting her has probably been the most greatest thing that has ever happened since this summer has begun I thought to myself as I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen.

Last Night...

"Where are you taking me?" Nei asked me while we drove down the deserted highway. I looked over at her and saw her innocent beautiful face. I can't believe she's here. With me. I turn my attention back to the road and head towards my secret escape. The place where I'm able to think peacefully. Where I go when I need to get away from everything and anything & loose myself in my thoughts.

"We're here." was all I said before going around to open her door. "Thanks." She whispered while grabbing a hold of my hand. "This is where I like to come when I need some space from everything." I began to say while we walked towards the scenic view of the pacific ocean.

"Wow." I heard Neilani say as she looked at the view. Looking at her right then and there made my heart beat faster. She was so beautiful and innocent. I looked away from her and watched the ocean crash into the sharp ridged rocks ahead.

"Whenever I needed somewhere to escape to when life was getting to hecktic for me I'd come here and enjoy the peace and quiet without having anyone disrupting me from thinking."

"I can see why you would. The view is breath taking and so beautiful Kai." She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Thank you for coming with me Neilani. It means a lot." I said while reaching for her hand. "Of course. I'm glad you asked. I had a great time just being here with you." She said looking into my eyes.

I began to bend my head to kiss her. She slowly closed her eyes while moving her head to meet mine. I captured her lips with mine and sparks began to fly inside my mind as we moved together in sinc. Being there with Neilani has truly opened my eyes into seeing how love can be truly magical and special especially being with Neilani at my most sacred place just completed it.

We slowly parted from the kiss and stared into each other's eyes for the longest time before I kissed her cheek and took her hand and walked back to where I parked.

I opened her door and watched her climb into the seat and was safely seatbelted in. "Thank you Kai." She said before I smiled at her and shut the door and sat in the driver's seat.

On the way back into the city, we sat in silence for the majority of the time before I had turned into her grandma's driveway.

"I had a great time tonight Kai." She spoke while I kept my eyes on her.

"I did too. Thank you for saying yes to going out with me tonight." I said to her while rubbing the back of my neck. She has a way of making me feel shy whenever I'm in her presence which is weird since I have never felt this way before. I liked it.

She began to walk away from me. I watched her go up the steps to the house before I decided to run after her.

I grabbed her arm and spun her around she gasped until I claimed her lips one last time before the night ended. It felt exhilarating kissing Neilani the way I did. She kissed me back with the same force. I then released her lips from mine and whispered "goodnight I'll text you tonight." I then walked back to my car satisfied with the date with her. I felt complete knowing I had made her smile after that. She's a special woman that I want to get to know for a while.

END OF CHAPTER 8

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry it's so short but please bare with me. I promise that I'll add more and I'll be updating everyday for this whole week just because it's thanksgiving break and I want to update this book for those who are actually wanting to read it. Thank you guys for being amazing as always and love you!!

| Love, xoangelin |