Chapter Seven

Neilani's POV:

"Mo? What's wrong?" I asked as she stayed silent during the car ride back to grandma's place. That's weird. I thought to myself. She's never ever this quiet. I'm usually the more kept to myself kind of gal. Something's definitely wrong with her.

Looking at her in the passenger seat she sat there so still I thought she might've went into shock mode. I tapped her. Nothing. No reaction from her at all.

"Moana Lea Lehele. What happened after I left with Kai huh? Answer me!" I yelled while pressing on the gas forcefully causing the car and ourselves to jerk forward.

I blew my breathe out of frustration.

We were half way up the private drive way when I heard sniffles coming from Mo.

Uh-oh, was all I thought before I asked "why in the hell are you crying and who made you so upset Mo?" I parked the car and locked the car so she wouldn't be able to escape without explaining herself.

"It's all because of Ethan ok?! Are you happy ok?" She screamed while tears began to stain her face.

"Who's Ethan and what the hell did he do to you?" I asked with anger in my voice. She looked at me with so much sadness in her eyes I could feel the pain coming from her.

"He's this really nice and the most handsome guy I've ever met. He kept me company at the party when you and Kai decided to leave me all by myself." She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Then why are you so sad when you obviously think this guy is so hot and especially kind to you?" I asked her before she turned her attention towards the window where the stars lit the midnight sky and the moon shining bright.

She sat there so quietly not moving at all. This guy really had an affect on her. A big one.

"He ran away after we kissed Nei." She started to say before the tears came falling down her face again. I unbuckled my seat belt and hugged my sister. Seeing her in pain never came easy for the both of us. I soon found myself crying along with her.

The pain she feels I can feel as well. When she's going through a rough time I'm always there to lend a shoulder to cry on. Literally. The bond my sister and I share is truly a strong one. No one can come between us not even men.

"Don't worry Mo. Don't cry. If he really did want to get to know you and not just in your pants he did the right thing." I said while rubbing her back and holding her at the same time.

"You believe that Nei? I guess you're right." She said wiping away her mascara stained tears.

"I know so Mo. And who cares. There's so many other hot guys here on this island forget about him and I can even ask Kai to introduce you to his best friend he has." I smiled at her knowing she'll like the idea of other potential dates.

Before she said anything I abruptly said "it's getting late Mo, let's head inside. I'm pretty sure Grandma's probably becoming worried about where we're at."

She agreed and we both got out of the car and made our way up the stairs leading up to the lavish house we'd be staying at for three months.

Once we entered the dimly lit house we both found the stairs that led up to the second level of the house. I found my room and quickly said goodnight to Mo and walked towards grandma's room.

I opened the door ajar and saw that she was already asleep. Walking towards her I kissed her forehead and whispered "goodnight Grams. I love you to the moon and back." I stood up and exited her room.

She looked so peaceful laying there I didn't even want to disturb her.

Walking down the long stretched hallway I entered my room and went straight to the bathroom to take a hot shower to wash all of today's activities away.

Removing my clothes I turned the the luxurious shower on and stood beneath the hot steaming water for what felt like an eternity. Memories of today began to find it's way to my head and images of Kai began to show.

His smile made me have butterflies all through my stomach and his masculine lean body made my female parts tingle just knowing he owned a six pack beneath his tshirts that clung to his upper body.

After shaking the memories of Kai away I slipped on my nighty shorts that went just below my butt and a tank top that hugged my chest. Comfy yet sexy I thought before slipping into my queen sized bed that felt as if I were laying on a cloud.

I felt my eyes began to become heavy and soon fell into a peaceful sleep.