Chapter Six

Author's Note:

Ok, so in this chapter I decided this is how they'll encounter each other (Ethan and Moana) instead of in chapter five where they leave one another I decided that Ethan will leave first instead of Moana. I'm sorry for the confusion but I've finally updated so I hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment!

Love, xoangelin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan's POV:

Walking around the crowded beach I knew that this beach party was going to be the talk of the summer. There were people who were already drunk off there asses and many of them were grinding to the beat.

The girls that surrounded me were all wearing shorts that barely covered anything and tops that were practically see through. I knew they were trying to gain my attention but something within didn't feel anything at all towards them. Weird, I thought.

Looking around I spotted Kai talking to a curvy burnette who was really hot. But there standing right next to her stood a beautiful and much more curvier girl who shared the same features yet she stood out more to me. I noticed Kai and the girl he was talking to walk away and saw the girl who caught my attention standing all by herself.

I knew this was my only opportunity to introduce myself before anyone else did.

She started to make her way towards the large coolers where the alcohol was in and grabbed a Bud Light. I found myself following her as if I was hypnotized by her presence and saw that she disappeared into the large crowd where sweaty and drunk teens were dancing to Sean Paul ft. Kelly Roland. 

Once she started taking a few sips of her beer she began to sway her hips to the music and that's when I knew I had to take her home tonight or I don't know how I'll be able to forget about her.

My feet began to walk in the direction of where she was and the moment my hands made contact to the most softest skin I've ever felt and my body soon began to react to the physical touch.

I felt her tense beneath my touch and she slowly turned herself towards me and my heart began to speed up once I saw her up close. She was beautiful. Almost as if time has stopped and all I could see was her.

I've never been this attracted to a girl ever. I've been to busy to focus on women since my surfing career has become my main priority ever since my dad passed away. Shaking the memory away I stared into the bright brown eyes that locked with my green-blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Ethan." I said smiling down to her and noticed a light tint of pink come upon her cheeks. "God she's so beautiful." I mentally groaned.

She was hesitant to say something by the way I saw her eyes left mine.

"I'm Moana." She quietly said while looking up at me with those eyes that can make me fall under a trance just staring into them.

"You're so beautiful." I said aloud not knowing what came over me.

"You're not that bad looking yourself." She said while smiling that sexy smile she has.

"Trust me love, you're a true beauty. I'm honored to be speaking to such a lovely lady like yourself." I said while bowing down to her which made her laugh aloud and made me so happy to have met her at this beach party.

I found myself staring down at the girl who has caught my complete attention. Moana's physical appearance is truly breath taking. She had straight jet black hair that went down to her waist and soft brown porcelain skin and legs that were of a goddess.

Meeting Moana tonight has really turned my world upside down from what I'm used to. I'm ready for what's to come and I'm not sure if she's ready.

I grabbed her hand and whispered in her ear "let's go for a walk along the beach." 

I felt her shiver under my breath and looked at her when she nodded.

We walked side by side where we both felt the cold salt water run beneath our feet as we walked in silence. The kind of silence where no one needed to force a conversation but a silence that held so much meaning knowing being with each other was all that mattered.

I stopped walking.

She stopped too.

I took her face in my hands and moved our bodies closer together.

"I've been wanting to do this the whole night." I said into her lips and kissed her passionately until she allowed me to kiss her deeper.

I heard a low moan escape her lips and knew I had to have her.

I stopped myself before anything else happened. What the hell. I just met her and I feel as if I've known this girl my whole life.

"I got to go." I said before sprinting back to the party and away from Moana who I barely met and I feel as if she's already have me under her spell and I don't know if I want to break away from it.

"Goodbye Moana." I said mentally while making my way to my car and away from everything. I need to figure out my feelings before I can see her again.