Chapter Four

Author's Note:
Hey loves! I hope you're all liking my book so far! But, please vote and comment! Ok, here's the new chapter. It's going to be in Kai's POV so yeah. Enjoy.

| Love, xoangelin |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV:

I walked into "Hal's" to buy a couple cases of beer for the beach party tonight that my boys and I were hosting to kick start the beginning of summer.

That's when I saw her.

She was wearing a long dress that hugged her in all the right places and her eyes were the lightest brown eyes I've ever seen.

She walked through the doors flaunting while looking so delicious I just wanted to snatch her up and have her all to myself.

It took every ounce of me to not run over to the stunning angel who I couldn't seem to stop looking at.

ring, ring, ring..

I felt a vibration coming from the pocket of my jeans and saw that it was Ethan calling.

"Hey man, what's up?" I said while turning away from the beautiful stranger.

"Hey bro, just checking if you've got the drinks." Ethan my closest friend said to me as I remembered what I came here for. Beer. "Oh yeah." I thought to myself.

"Yeah don't worry. I got it. Just make sure everything's ready before tonight alright?" I told him while loading the beers into the cart.

"Of course, you know I'm pretty stoked about tonight. I feel like tonight's gonna be the best party yet." Ethan says but I was too busy trying to get this over with so I could at least try and talk to the girl I saw earlier.

"Yeah ok man whatever you say. I'll see you later. Bye." I rushed to end the call to distracted by her. Oh how badly I wanted her. And that's when I saw at the corner of my eyes she was staring at me but I didn't want to give it away. Not just yet.

I felt her gaze on me as I got some honey crisped apples which I loved to snack on.

I looked up at her to see that she began to walk away and I knew I couldn't miss my chance to talk to the one who had captured my attention the moment she walked through those doors.

I ran towards her and grabbed her shoulder and felt a tingling sensation run through my body since she had also became still from my touch as well.

She then turned around without no hesitation and in that moment did I really see her true beautiful complexion that had me wanting to kiss her right then and there.

I shook the thoughts away before things became awkward.

"Hi, I'm Kai." I said smiling the most sincerest smile I could manage.

"Uhm.... hi!" She said a little louder then she was hoping for.

I could tell by the way she looked she was beyond embarrassed but I thought it was the most cutest thing I've ever seen.

I smiled at her and knew she was flustered by the way she began to bite her lip and right as I was going to ask her what her name was she took off towards the exit without a second glance.

Disappointment was all I felt as I stared after her.

Thats when I saw something on the ground. A phone. Her phone.

Her lock screen was a name Neilani which also had a background of the ocean blue water.

Even her name fit her description. She was as beautiful just like her name was.

Just then a girl that looked just like her came strolling down the aisle I was currently in and noticed I had her sister's phone in my hands.

"Uhm excuse me? But, why in the hell do you have my sister's phone?" Neilani's sister asked as I stared at her.

They both were beautiful but Neilani captured my attention. I knew who'd be perfect for the sister though as he came into mind.

"Hello? Are you going to answer my question or stare into space all day?" She said with a serious tone in her voice.

"Oh, ha. Well, I met your sister a couple minutes ago and introduced myself and she blanked out and ran towards the exit." I told her while still holding Neilani's phone.

"And before I could say anything else she was gone which she also dropped her phone." I continued to say and saw a smile creep across the girl's face.

"Wow, that's new of Nei to do that. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you my name I'm Moana." She said while shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you. If you ladies are free tonight please feel free to join me at the beach party I'm hosting. It's on Mahae Av." I gave her a genuine smile and walked away.

"Oh, and here's your sister's phone." I said satisfied with what I had just did and went to checkout to get ready.

Moana and it looked like her grandma exited the store before me and as I headed towards their direction since my Audi R8 was parked next to theirs and saw the girl that ran away from me like I was some type of disease stepping out of the car.

This was going to be fun.

She was completely distracted by Moana who was asking her where she went but I knew she already had the answer to that question.

I casually made my way towards the direction Neilani was standing at.

I knew she saw me when she became stiff and knew she was wondering where I'd come from.

"We meet again. Neilani."

I barely heard her whisper "how'd you know my name?"

I stood there smiling down at her and claimed those sweet red lips that looked so plump.

Yes, I know! It's really short but tomorrow will definitely lead you all on an incredible ride you don't want to miss. ;) VOTE & COMMENT. Thank you.

| Love, xoangelin |