We Don't Need Fixed.

When Asexuality is shown anywhere on tv and most places on the internet, it's followed by a "fix-it" sort of thing. A "fix-it" message.

And that's incredibly dangerous
Dangerous to any ace or questioning ace out there.

It's dangerous to their mind.

Already we're down graded.
Sometimes not even thought of as part of the LGBTA+ community. Even if the A is for asexual.

It puts dangerous thoughts in their minds that maybe they do need "fixed" like everyone says.

"0h sweetie you just need to find the right one."

That they're not only different from society, but wrong in society's mind. That they really do need fixed.

It's putting dangerous thoughts in their head that they're alone, they shouldn't feel, shouldn't be, the way that they are.

They'll try to fit society's standards but they can't. (I know I did for a long while, before I even knew Asexuality was a thing.)
They're Asexual, they can't change, it wasn't a choice.

"You just say that for attention, you can't get laid anyway."

If a 12 year old kid can think a young substitute teacher is hot and think about having sex with her on the desk, then I sure as hell can say that I would never have a first thought about that kind of thing.

These dangerous thoughts saying they're invalid.
But they're not.
Asexuality is a thing.
A thing that doesn't need "fixed". Okay assholes.

So get educated. We're fine. And we're together.
Proud Asexuals.

-Asexual Spaghetti ♡