Chapter Eight

A/N: So this is gonna be my first proper smut scene...prepare yourself. It's probably not all that good since it's kinda like my first attempt, so go easy on me. *I'll hopefully get better in the future.*

[Warning: if you happened to have skipped over the authors note and are reading this I'll repeat myself. There will be sexual guy on guy action in this chapter so...yeah. If you can't handle it run while you still can. You've been warned.]

----------------

Theo's P.O.V.

"No! Shhh...you'll wake them up." I whisper a little too loudly with some of my words being slurred together.

We were just getting back to Ace's place after a long night of clubbing and I may have gone a bit over board with the drinking.

"Their not home. It's just you and me." he says with a chuckle that in turn had me in a fit of drunken giggles.

"What were we talking about again...?" I ask feeling a little loopy and he smiles before kissing me.

"This" he says lifting me with ease unto his desk, "and that..." he continued, trailing off as he traces my bottom lip with his finger.

He moans as I suck on it teasingly.

"Your so...perfect princess. I-I love..." he begins to say but I cut him off.

Even in my drunken state I didn't want to hear the words I knew would eventually lead to heart ache. Alex said words like that and we all can see how beautifully that turned out.

I love you Theo.

I love you.

I love you.

I hate you.

I leave you. He ruined me after saying those words. He broke his promise. I don't want to be alone...not again.

"No...that's not us babe. We're different...love is for idiots." I say shakily and I see hurt flash through his eyes.

He pulls me closer to him and I want to give him what I knew he wanted for so long...but I couldn't. I was broken. Toxic.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have been so stupid. You don't deserve this...me. I'm a wreck
and you need someone whole...and loving." I say looking down but he lifts my chin looking into my eyes with an expression I've only ever seen on one person.

Fuck.

"Stop! Why can't you see?" He asks loudly.

"See what?! That I'm a fucking mess! You'll find som____", I begin to say feeling nervous but he cuts me off.

"No! Fuck that! I want you! I love you, Theo! I love you." He says with so much emotion that I want to believe.

Tears start to stream down my cheeks but he kisses them away.

"Let me love you. Let me show you how." he says giving me a gentle kiss that soon became heated as I deepened it wanting more.

I needed someone to want me. Touch me. Love me.

I lead his hand to the growing bugle in my pants.

"Touch me.", I whispered against his lips and moan when he complies.

I quickly take off my shirt his following soon after. I kiss him desperately wanting to feel the bliss I felt right before Alex ruined me but of course it wasn't the same. And even now Alex was fucking everything up. Stuck in my head when I wanted him gone.