wyth pwynt pump

june eighteenth, two thousand and fourteen

Meredith

Third Person

------------

    Jack and Meredith will be cutest couple you'll ever see. But, that's the cover of the book. What's inside gets deep.

Why does he treat her like a princess out in public? Because that's the cover they want and what everyone wants. 'Goals.' 'Fetch.' 'Cute.'. Really what happens inside the book, is torture. Not abusively, no. Jack wouldn't hurt a butterfly, physically, but he would hurt them mentally. That's how he treated Meredith.

Meredith wanted her freedom.

"Jack, could I go out to town with Lia and Charlotte?" she'd ask looking up from her phone.

"No. I don't trust them." he'd answer bluntly with a careless look on his face.

You couldn't count the amount of times Meredith was stopped by Jack from being social and living her life. She wanted something to go her way just once. Like to go shopping to Cardiff or go to Oakwood Theme Park in Pembrokeshire with her lady friends. It was a one way street relationship between the two youngsters. Which Meredith wasn't all happy with.

Meredith would happily agree with Jack going out with his friends to watch the football in the pub or watch the rugby games in Oliver's house. Even though a few of his mates were quite a dodgy bunch of lads, she'd still let him.

Because she was letting go.

Letting go of the chain and weights that slowed her down. All she needed was a key. But what key? Simply it wasn't an easy job no'r a hard job for Meredith's case.

She already knew her key. Although, bit by bit, they were drifting away. Like an ice berg splitting then eventually parting their ways.

If she doesn't reach out for the key quick enough, there will be heartache.

That described the relationship between two people.

Two people who were each other's secret admirers over a device. The walking distance of merely eight hundred and thirty two miles between them.

Though they have never met, they love each other. Such a stupid thing right?

How could you love somebody you've never met before?

Because love. It's a powerful and passionate connection between two people.

This is the relationship between a lonely welsh woman and a successful Polish footballer.

Robert and Meredith.