pedwar

january twenty forth, two thousand and fourteen

Meredith

---------

Poor little Meredith was bored and confused. She was bored because Robert wasn't replying to her and that's why she was confused. Meredith didn't want to bombard his phone with her worrying and being overly attached to him. After all, he was a *footballer*.

Her phone lit up and she rushed to pick it up.

WhatsApp

Mum

jst 2 say when u com bck 2 da haus i hve som chikn pasta 4 u xx

Meredith cringed at her mother's attempt to be 'cool'. Although she was adopted, she calls her non-biological mother 'Mum'.

Now that no one was bothering her, she could peacefully wrap herself in a blanket and prepare a coffee to compliment her while watching series nine of How I Met Your Mother.

But she thought she'd send Robert a message.

-------------------

Robert

--------

Both Robert and Marco sat in a quiet inn, since Marco had gotten them kicked out of Starbucks since he was fangirling and squealing over his 'OTP', Merbert. Which ended up in Marco buying Robert about a dozen of white chocolate buttons. But they were unidentified luckily due to their black beanie hats and reflective black sunglasses.

"So, tell me more about Meredith." Marco asked, emphasizing the name 'Meredith'.

"We've only been speaking for about a few days but so far she's pretty nice and funny."

"Just that?"

"Yes." Robert said unhesitatingly.

"If you say so." Marco said unconvincingly while relaxing back into his chair.

"We should go back, it's getting late and I need to charge my phone, too."

They looked up to the clock which read one minute past ten.

Marco nodded in agreement. The two got up from their seats and made their way out of the hushed inn. Walking down the street, they noticed a petite girl with gorgeous, long brown hair and quite large eyes, coming towards them with a worried expression on her face.

"Excuse me?" The woman yelled.

"Excuse me, do you know where the Blue Bell Hotel is?" She asked out of breath.

"No sorry.." Marco and Robert said in unison.

---------

Robert was thankful that Marco had gone. He could finally relax, but before he could do that he rushed over to the charger and plugged his phone in.

As soon as the battery percent on Robert's phone was at least three percent, he checked to see any messaged from Meredith.

WhatsApp

Meredith: hi um sorry if i seem clingy but, you're not purposely ignoring me right?

-

a/n: shite chapter i know but i just wanted this out of the way bc i have like 2 short stories (marcinho ones too aye) and i cant wait to publish them heheh

gud bai x