Who he is jealous of

Klaus: He is jealous of your friendship with Elijah . Elijah and him have a bad habit of falling for the same girl and he hates the idea of losing you at all but especially to his own brother . He cares about you both and it would destroy him for both of you to betray him by being together .

Damon: He is jealous of your friendship with Matt and Stefan. He's jealous of Stefan because they both tend to fall for the same women and Stefan usually ends up winning in the end . He's jealous of you spending time with Matt because he thinks you want children and he can't give you them but Matt can . Also because Matts labeled and good guy while Damon's considered evil .

Matt: Tyler . You and Tyler are friends and because of Tyler dating Matts ex Caroline he gets jealous when you are spending Time with Tyler because he doesn't want a rerun of that.

Stefan: he is extremely jealous of kol and damon. Kol because every time he sees you he flirts non stop with you and Damon because they have a history of stealing the others girl.

Alaric: he is jealous of Damon . He trust Damon but he hates when anyone flirts with you even if it's just jokingly .

Tyler: Klaus. He doesn't want a rerun of Klaus falling  for Caroline  so he can't stand to see him flirt with you .

Jeremy : Tyler . He and Tyler are on good terms now but when they both wanted Vicki they hated each other . He doesn't want that to happen again because he doesn't want to lose you .

Kai: he doesn't get jealous of anyone . He just kills the people who even  look at you the wrong way . He's not jealous though 😂

Elijah: He is jealous of Klaus. He doesn't want you to fall for the Niklaus charm . And klaus flirts with you relentlessly.

A/n I would really like to do some one shots but no one has sent in any prompts so if you guys could please send some in you can comment them or message me them or anything you wanna do id really appreciate it . Thank you guys for letting me reach over 100 reads on these preferences ❤️