Who you are jealous of Preference

Damon: Elena . She was his recent ex and you felt like since he always has to save her that he is still in love with her and he's just using you to fill a temporary space in his heart.

Stefan: Elena and Caroline . You know Caroline is still in love with him and Elena is technically his soulmate so anytime he spends time with either of them you get insecure and think he's going to go back to one of them

Klaus: Hayley and Caroline. Hayley had his child so you feel like he wants to be with her so that his child has complete family. And Caroline because he was obsessed with her and you aren't completely sure he's over her .

Tyler: Caroline. She was his first true love. Yes there was others but he without a doubt loved her most. She's a triple threat and she really isn't that bad and you hate that she gets everything she wants . You are scared one day she will get Tyler back too.

Jeremy: you love Bonnie. But with Bonnie and Jeremy's history and how they are still best friends it makes you jealous.

Matt: Rebekah . Let's keep it simple and say that she has a annoying habit of bringing up her escapades with Matt. If you had a white oak stake and you had the choice to either kill klaus or Rebekah you'd have a hard time choosing.

Kai: you don't get jealous. You just kill anyone who gets in your way.

Kol: okay now you aren't jealous. You just wish that Meredith bitch would mysteriously fall off the face of the earth cause if kol flirts with her one more time you might just lose your mind

Alaric: You were jealous of Caroline. She was attractive and also pretty much the mother of his children. Because of this she was around quite often. You understood but that didn't mean you had to like it.

Elijah: you were jealous of Hayley and Katherine. Hayley because you could clearly see his affection for her. Even though he claimed it was only because she was the mother of his niece you were not convinced. Katherine because they have history .