Kai parker: Looking for trouble.

A/N: hey guys long time no see. I haven't written in ages. So for some reason I just really wanted to do this for Justdarcey___xoxo I'm not the best at writing in general let alone a character I'm not super familiar with but I hope you enjoy anyway! probably very out of character but I did try!

Being a witch certainly had its perks. The control of water and fire were nice . Useful in the art of persuasion too. However being a witch thrown out of a coven for trying to take over is not fun at all. Being alone in a prison world is even worse. You had been here 72 boring hours now. Wherever exactly here was. But today you were leaving the house you were in and looking for trouble . Venturing around setting things on fire was always entertaining. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. Who needed people anyway? Everyone sucked . You had just moved on from fire to beating the shit out of everything in your path with this gorgeous Louisville slugger you had found when you were interrupted. "Well you seem to be having fun" a voice said from behind you. Shocked to hear someone speaking you turn around to see the most handsome devil you had ever seen smirking at you amused. "Well it's a great stress relief I suppose " you counter. " seeing that I am clearly holding a weapon I'm going to assume you aren't here for any trouble"you questioned. "Only The good kind of course. Malakai Parker" he reached his hand out toward you. "But someone as pretty as you can call me Kai" he said with a wink . You roll your eyes and proceed in the opposite direction. No matter how cute he was. You could see right through him. Even if you didn't he was famous among all witches . You knew all about the infamous Gemini coven. You were trying to find a way out and you knew he would only be trouble."wait . Listen I know you want out . I'm a witch . You are a witch. We are stronger together!" He said quickly following you. " you are a siphoner Mr.Parker . You would use me just to leave me behind. I'm not in here because I'm an idiot . I'm in here cause I was powerful enough to be a threat to the coven leader. I don't need anyones help." You replied angrily. Stalking off in opposite directions you had a feeling this wasn't over. "Atleast tell me your name?!" Kai shouted while you walked away. Well what could it hurt anyway. "Y/N" you replied shaking your head.

Days past . You still hadn't found a way out and being alone wasn't as easy as you thought. Kai had found you and knocked on your door pleading his case every day. You answer was still the same . You didn't trust him. But your resolve was thinning . The smell of smoke from the open window pulled you from your thoughts . You looked out the window to see the shed behind the house was on fire. Running to put it out you see Kai holding a match. "Sorry gorgeous had to get you out somehow" he smiled . You wanted to deny the attraction to him . You had to admit the fire was clever. You should have known and yet your first instinct was to put out what was threatening your new home. God you needed out. Acceptance  was not something you wanted . You were Y/N . You were a bad ass witch and you were wasted stuck in this place. You craved the power you had before. You deserved to be the leader of the coven . Just because that bitch Jennifer slept with the elders and was given leadership did not mean she was worthy. She was weak. Maybe taking a chance on kai was worth it. Maybe it was the look in his eyes when he plead his case yet again or maybe it was his handsome features or maybe even the way his eye kept darting to your lips as he leaned in closer while he bit his . Or maybe it was the need for power that you knew you both shared driving you to make the leap. You weren't sure you'd ever know . But you agreed to his plan. " I knew you would come around eventually" he smirked. "Yeah yeah let's get it over with" you replied glaring .

His plan actually worked . You were Home. Sure a few things had changed . Realizing it worked you turned to look at him. " holy shit. It worked" you said excitedly. "It did . Now I believe you had a coven to take over and I have a proposition for you." Kai said his tone changing from amused to serious. " the coven is mine we already agreed." You replied mentally slapping yourself for even for a moment trusting him . " if I help you I only want one thing" he said unfazed by the change in tone. "What"
"This" and with that he kissed you . Fireworks did not begin to describe what it was like. Volcanic eruptions. Nuclear explosions . Nothing compared. You were strong. Powerful . Men cowered or tried to take you down intimidated by you. But kai reveled In you being powerful. He craved it. The moment he laid eyes on you he knew it was different.
" now I believe we have business to attend to my lady" he said giving you his arm. You took it . You knew he wasn't going to let you be a leader of a coven without him getting what he wanted. And you knew it was probably revenge. You knew you would probably be pulled into it. But the way he looked at you changed everything. Kai Parker was trouble. But then again trouble was exactly what you were looking for.