Chapter 4/Day 1:4

Pool time came right after that, and Mikkel and Emily were the most excited for it. Lukas and you were a little less than excited, especially with the fact that you had to go swimming around with a naked chest. Emily and you established a time for both of your, what you liked to call, Extreme Pool Fun : Naked Edition. You'd do it kind of at the same time, you for 10 minutes, and halfway through that she'd get naked too for her 5. It became a kind of game. You'd take your whatever off and just swim around hoping the boys didn't notice, then when the time's up you'd both dive under the water and try to find your swimsuits. It was going to be a lot easier for you than for Emily though.

"Alright, you guys can change in here, but make sure you stay here!" They nodded and Emily shut the door to her room, leaving Lukas and Mikkel inside and you and Emily out.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit." You said, silently hoping that would get you out of having to do the dare. Emily smirked and shook her finger.

"Nuh-uh-uh, that's nothing to worry about, I have plenty to go around."

Your first thought was that you probably wouldn't fit in her bikini. She was taller and slimmer than you, but you weren't going to knock it until you tried it. She led you to her bathroom and closed the door behind you. After securing the door, she kneeled down to the cabinets under her sink and shuffled around inside for a second before pulling out two bikini tops and their matching bottoms.

"Alright, there they are," Emily placed the bikinis on the sink, "Which one do you want?"

One had polka-dots and was a pale blue, so you had to go with that. Polka-dots were for life. You didn't choose them, they chose you. So Emily walked out into the hall while you picked up your bikini of choice and waited for you to get dressed.

As you put it on you realized there were some very strange things going on with the bikini involving your body. First of all, the bottoms were too tight, not suffocatingly tight, but make the skin around it seem to pop out slightly tight like someone would buy if they refused to believe their thighs were bigger than they were 5 years ago. And next, the major problem (because the bottoms were fine, really), was the top. The part that looked like a bra, yeah. Turns out no matter what you had previously believed, your breasts were indeed larger than Emily's. A good amount larger, actually. The top fit, but just barely. You might as well just not wear the top at all, you felt, and as you looked in the mirror you felt oddly confident. Your bikini was too small all around and you definitely felt as exposed as waterproof underwear would make someone feel, but you didn't feel like it was too much or too little. In the wise words of Goldy Locks, it was just right.

It was definitely the polka-dots. Everything was thanks to polka-dots.

You walked out and Emily grinned and whistled. "Girl lookin' good." You gave a long blink and curtsied before Emily clapped and added, "I guess it's a little small on you, but damn does it look good. I don't know anyone who wouldn't appreciate this sight-" You punched her shoulder lightly and she rubbed at it playfully, both of you laughing.

"Alright," Emily started, stepping into the bathroom, "let me go change." She was closing the door, and just before it closed completely she added, "And don't worry about the top, you won't be wearing it for long!" Evil laughter came from the other side of the closed door while you leaned against the wall and sighed.

You really didn't want to do this, but a dare was a dare. And she wouldn't do your dare if you didn't do hers. You could semi cover your boobs with your arm, but she couldn't cover her entire body!

Evil laughter of your own ensued before you got the sense to look to your right. There was Lukas, as silent as ever, watching you laugh maniacally out loud.