Chapter 2/Day 1:2

After realizing all the paper towels Emily had available wouldn't help dry your shirt, you walked back upstairs to the bathroom furthest from Emily's room which happened to be her parents bathroom. You hoped they wouldn't mind too much that a teenage girl wandered into their bathroom while they were away to use their nice towels to clean her chest of Caprisun juice. But then again, they didn't have to know it even happened.

Once you were inside the huge bathroom you locked the door and walked over to the sink you figured was Emily's mom's, cause who wants to clean cleavage at a guy's sink? You promptly took off your favorite shirt you wore just for the occasion and threw it on the floor before deciding against going inside their towel closet and messing up their nice towels. You wouldn't wear it again this weekend anyway, so you were just going to use the non-Caprisun stained part of your shirt to clean yourself.

You put a little bit off water on the shirt, cleaning any stickiness off your face before rinsing and repeating the procedure until you were all clean and your shirt was completely drenched. You wrung it out, leaving it just a bit damp and set it on the sink.

Here comes the part you overlooked. A different shirt. Clean clothes. You didn't bring a new shirt in with you because you were avoiding Emily, Mikkel, and definitely Lukas all seeing you in a Caprisun drenched shirt (again in Lukas's case). You didn't want everyone thinking you were some Caprisun slut or something. But now you had no shirt. You'd have to either put on the soggy shirt and embrace wet shirts like a man or wear a towel and go get a shirt, having to explain what happened and why you were walking around with a towel on...

The towel option seemed much better at this point, because wet shirts were turrible and you'd just cleaned yourself up to put back on the same wet, sticky shirt? No. You'd have to explain why you were gone so long anyway, or if you took the wet shirt route, why your shirt was so wet, so what did it matter?

You walked over to the towel closet you were familiar with from a previous visit to Emily's house a long time ago when you had to grab some towels to dry off from the pool with. So you'd think you'd remember if they had boys in their towel closet. Cute boys. That you just met. Named Lukas. Who you spilled Caprisun all over yourself in front of. And now stood in front of with your chest all out in the open.

"Ohmygod."

You quickly covered your chest, noticing Lukas's eyes closing halfway and his mouth tightening.

"A-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... be in here or look. I'm sorry."

It's not like you didn't have a bra on, but it was still kind of a big deal that someone was peeping on you in a locked bathroom while you wiped at your chest.

You let another "Oh my God" leave your lips before Lukas handed you a towel you quickly but nervously wrapped around your chest. It's not everyday you open a closet to find someone in it and to also find you have no shirt on. He stepped out and closed the door behind him, leaning back against it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I was just getting you a towel when I heard someone and I just..." Lukas explained, looking away from you. You weren't looking at him either, but rather at your feet all flustered.

"Did you see... anything?" The towel closet had slats like a window blind and you can see through them. The question was did he avert thine eyes of did he let them travel?

"No," Thank Go- "Yeah," Fu- "Sort of." Your eyebrow raised, "What does that even mean?"

He looked around the room before you made eye contact again. This time it was an exchange of embarrassment.

"I saw a bit at first. But that was because I didn't know you were going to take your shirt off, or so quickly at that..." His cheeks flushed and it was very obvious because of his rather pale complexion. It was also a very cute sight, not just the blush but how when he noticed it in the mirror he tried his best to casually cover it up with his hand.

"Um, I know this is kinda stupid, but I forgot to get another shirt. Can you go get one for me?" Lukas nodded at the request and you told him which bag to look in before he left, quickly returning with a shirt that wasn't yours.

"Sorry, I just thought it would be weird for me to look through your bag in front of them." He handed you the shirt and you held it out.

"Is this your shirt?" He nodded and started to pinch at his jawline, looking around anxiously "I thought whatever shirt you came back in it would be weird, and Mikkel shouldn't notice it's my shirt." You offered a small smile and nodded.

"This'll work. Just let me change into it." Lukas was about to exit the room when you put the shirt on over the towel and just let the towel fall to the floor. You gripped the inside of the long sleeve and made a small paw, some excess sleeve hanging loosely over your hand.

"Perfect fit?" Lukas gave a thumbs up you laughed at and you walked out of the bathroom together. You and your mistakes. Emily and Mikkel were just walking down the hall and you were in very clear view. Emily's mouth made a lowercase o while Mikkel's made an uppercase U. They were all over you two not a second later.

"(F/n), why're you walking out of the bathroom with him? Hmm?" Emily looked at you curiously. No response.

"Luke, is that your shirt!?" You looked up at Lukas and he looked down at you, a small internal conversation going on between the two of you about him not noticing it was Lukas's shirt before Mikkel's hand landed on Lukas's shoulder. "You're a real man now, huh?" A single imaginary tear fell down his cheek before you and Lukas both began to protest.

"I just met him, nothing happened." You tried to convince Emily while Lukas went for a more physical approach and started choking Mikkel.

"You know what? Let's forget about introductions and board games," Is that what they were doing while you were out on an awkward crying rampage? That sounded way more fun. "Let's just get to the real fun, talking games and party games."

"Uh oh." You meant to say in your head when you actually spoke it out of your mouth. No one seemed to notice though. Lukas offered a better idea than you knew Emily was thinking about.

"You mean like Simon Says?"

"Nope, I mean like Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle." A smirk appeared on her lips. You talked all the time about how those were horny teenager games but she obviously didn't care right now, and you know why that is? Because she's a horny teenager. This was a bad idea. Not only the idea, the Caprisun, getting caught in the bathroom with a bra on, coming to this weekend sleepover. Next thing you knew the bottle for Spin the Bottle would be flying across the room, smacking you in the head and giving you a concussion.

And that would just be the perfect end to a perfect weekend.