Chapter 1/Day 1:1

You convinced your parents to just drop you off at the front of the house and not go to the door and ask to have a 30 minute chat with Emily's parents before leaving. Because Emily's parents weren't there. So you played it off as if spending a weekend at Emily's house was no big deal though you hadn't been gone from your house for more than 8 hours for at least a year previous to the sleepover. Like this wasn't nerve-wracking enough, add young lusty (probably tuba playing) boys to the equation and you felt, at least, that your ass was grass. But the Caprisuns were worth it.

Once you were at the front door and your parents had driven off, you rang the doorbell and heard a few barks and scratching at the door before Emily opened it up, smiling that cheesy smile of hers. You kind of missed it.

"Heyyyy." She said, stretching it out enthusiastically and peeking out the door before opening it up for you.

"Heyy." You said a bit less enthusiastically, lifting your duffel to your shoulder and walking into the house. You were greeted by a small doge you kinda wanted to pet but kinda didn't because the creatures were adorable but a little scary.

Before you had a chance to make a decision about the little domesticated wolf, arms were wrapped around you in a warm hug. Emily's curly blonde hair tickled the side of your face. The hug was nice, and you'd be lying if you said you didn't need a familiar touch in the uncomfortable situation.

"I'm glad you finally decided to come again." She squeezed you one more time for good measure then released you, "I thought you were going to say you didn't want to like all the other times."

"Well," You shrugged and started upstairs, "You know how I hate going out and socially interacting and awkward situations." Emily ducked down under your duffel and walked ahead up the stairs. She looked back at you and nodded, smiling all the while.

"Yeah, I know, so along with my boyfriend," You figured that one of them was her boyfriend, "I brought one of his friends. So you won't be third-wheeling."

"Ah, yes. Now I won't be an awkward third wheel. I get to be an awkward bicycle with some guy I don't know, great fun." Emily made it to the top of the stairs and took your duffel bag once you got there too. She rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Whatever, I know what I'm doing."

You held onto the straps of your back luggage and anxiously followed Emily to the back of the second floor to her room. Before she opened the door you gave one last protest because you weren't sure if she actually knew what she was doing.

"You know I'm scared of new people and myself with new people, right?"

She rolled her eyes once again.

"You'll be fine. Just be friendly."

She opened the door and there sat, on her little floor-table, two very attractive members of the male species. Like hot damn. If eyes could get wider they would. And from the looks of it they didn't play instruments. How could you tell? You knew a band geek when you saw one. Emily was a band geek. The boy with spiked hair looked more like a sports geek and the boy with a cross clip in his hair keeping back his bangs looked more like a loner geek. If those were actual things. But those were just prejudices, so you kept them trapped in uncharted zones of your mind for the time being.

The boy with the spiked up hair turned to smile at you, "Hey."

You quickly turned to Emily and sidestepped halfway behind her before offering a small wave while avoiding all eye contact. Emily grabbed your hand and started wagging it wildly in the air.

"She's shy at first, but she'll get super loud once you get to know her!" You really hated this introduction but went along with your head down because it was sorta true. You glanced up for a second to see the spiky-haired boy laughing and the boy with the hair clip glance up from the table at you. Feeling immediately unsettled from seeing the boy's eyes on you, you looked back down and inched around the wall to get to Emily's bed where you put your bag down. Emily threw your duffel to you and you semi caught it and put it on the floor next to her bed.