Chapter 15: sleep stress and stories (part 2)

Clarke was sitting on the bed, eyes closed as she repeatedly heard her voice screaming that she loved Bellamy.

"Clarke." Bellamy's voice came. "Earth to Clarke."

Clarke open her eyes, and the repeating voice that echoed in her head, finally stopped. She looked up at Bellamy, he must've come out of the bathroom while she was sitting on the bed.

Clarke eyes awkwardly shifted to the floor when she saw Bellamy standing in front of her, his hair soaking wet...and he was shirtless. Bellamy didn't even seem to notice, and even if he did, changes are that he wouldn't have even cared.

"You okay?" Bellamy asked Clarke, and she looked back up from the floor to Bellamy.

"I'm fine." She assured him, her eyes looked into his before they trailed down to his six pack.

Bellamy noticed this time, and, like guessed, he didn't care. Instead, he smirked as he was holding in a laugh, and then walked over to Clarke and sat down next to her on the bed.

"Did you bring me up here least night? I don't remember anything after falling asleep in the car." Clarke said, trying to keep her eyes away from his chest.

"Yeah." Bellamy took a long paused as he thought about the last night.

The way it felt to have his arms dropped around someone so loving, broken, and delicate. Somehow, in some way, it just felt so...right. But, strangely enough the thing that he regretted most about that night wasn't the fact that he could start developing feelings, it was the fact that Clarke didn't remember any of it.

"So, are you gonna be ready to go?" Bellamy asked, as he forced the memories and thoughts of last night out of his head.

Clarke's brows drew together, her facial expression clearly reading a bit of a confused and surprised look. "Go? Already?" She asked, as her marble, blue eyes were looking into his deep and chocolatey brown eyes.

"Yeah." Bellamy nodded, and Clarke slowly stood up off the bed, breaking eye contact.

"Mkay." She walked up to the chair, where the clerk had set the bags. She picked up all three of the bags and held out Bellamy's two bags for him to carry. But, instead of grabbing his bags from Clarke, he picked up Clarke.

"Bellamy, what are you doing?!" Clarke squealed and laughed at the same time, as Bellamy threw her over his shoulder.

"I'm taking my luggage. Duh." Bellamy told her, sarcastically as he opened the door to the hotel room.

"Your just gonna walk outside...looking like this?"

"What's wrong with this?" Bellamy points to himself, even though Clarke couldn't see him do so.

"You're not even wearing a shirt." Clarke told her and he didn't respond, because he clearly didn't care.

Clarke awkwardly, just hung over Bellamy's shoulder. Bellamy had a good grip on Clarke, sure that she wouldn't fall.

"Bellam-"

"Shhh." Bellamy silenced her. "You can't call me that in public." He reminded her, for what felt like the 1,000 time, in a yell-whisper.

"Oh. Yeah. I forgot." Clarke paused. "Can you put me down now?"

Bellamy closed the door to the hotel rooms and started walking down the hall way, to check out. "I can, but will I?" Bellamy pretended to be thinking for a second before he spoke up, again. "Uh. No."

"Put me down you little asshole." Clarke ordered with a small laugh as she playfully and gently smacked his chest.

"Oh. You shouldn't have done that, Princess. I'll get my revenge." He told her with a small chuckle as he walked up to the front desk and turned in the key.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay, have a great rest..." The clerk paused and make a strange face once she caught sight of Clarke hanging over Bellamy's shoulder. But, than she resumed what she was saying. "...for your day." The Clarke was a different one from the night before, this one had an annoying high-pitched, and squeaky voice. With corky curls in her hair and make up piled on her face like she was a freaking Barbie doll.

"Thanks. You, too." Clarke told her with a smile, as Bellamy carried her outside.

"Bell-" Clarke stopped herself from saying his name, only getting as far as 'Bell' before she stopped herself.

"Bell?" Bellamy asked her, confused. Bellamy's sister, Octavia, called him 'Bell'. It was the only nickname that she could come up with.

"Bell." Clarke laughed. "I made up a nickname for ya."

Bellamy continued to walk to the car, Clarke still draped over his shoulder. For some reason he like to hear Clarke call him 'Bell', just like Octavia would call him.

He didn't say anything about Octavia coming up with the nickname, he figured it would be fine to let Clarke believe she came up with it.

He chuckled. "I like it."

Clarke nodded. "Yeah. I like it, too."

"I also like the nickname Princess." Bellamy smirked, and even though Clarke couldn't see his face she knew he was smiling widely.

"It growing on me." Clarke told him just as Bellamy finally got to the car. He sat Clarke down in the ground.

"Before we go, I'm just gonna swipe license plates with another car." Bellamy told Clarke, and she only sighed.

She knew it wouldn't make any difference to try and convince him not to. He was so headstrong, she knew he wouldn't listen.

Clarke got back into the car and buckled in, waiting for Bellamy to swap the license plates.