Teaser 4 And Important Announcement

Hey guys! Honeybear here! Today I made a teaser image and I also have an important announcement for you all. School started today for me on the day I published this and because of that I have to make a schedule. I was in middle school for the first time and that means that I'm gonna have to work extra harder than before which means more homework for me. I'll usually update at 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, or if I'm lucky enough 3:40. If I skip a day it means that I didn't want to update on that day because either: I am lazy, I had too much work, I'm grounded, or I had to go somewhere special and etc. You will expect me to make a teaser per day. And guess what guys? I got an release date for the first chapter and the official start of the sequel to this book (Polar A Five Nights at Freddy's Fanfiction.) If you don't know the name to the sequels book it will be The New Generation (A FNAF Fanfict And Sequel to Polar.) If you want to read the chapters early as soon as they released then add that to your library and get excited for the new sequel. The release date will be September 10th. So to get this message to everyone I'm updating all of my books including my profile about this announcement. P.S. I HATE SCHOOL! ._.