Chapter 15: Night 6: The Final Night

Tonight is the night I get him. No more regrets. I will kill him no matter what. If Jeremy is an adult I'm sure he'll die. Blood.... everywhere. I was so angry blood spewed out of my shell. I was surprised I still had blood left in me. Freddy's was closing down. That's at least what I heard from mangle. But I also heard something else. Jeremy picked up the phone. "Hello?" "Hello hello! Um what on earth are you doing here? Didn't you get the memo? This place is closing down at least for a while. Someone used one of the suits. We had a spare suit in the back. A yellow one. Someone used it. Now none of them are acting right. We will have one more event. A birthday party. Be there by tomorrow morning. The day shift just became available. I will probably take the nightshift myself." The phone hung up as Bonnie stepped into the office with a vengeful look on his face. That's if he had one. Everyone was acting quick. Except the new animatronics. All of us original animatronics wanted revenge. And if we don't win this night there is a birthday party that I could get revenge for. "MuST GET JEREMY FITZGERALD!!!" I screamed. I ran right into the office. He put his mask on. For the first time I pulled his mask off and bit his arm. I missed his head. Stupid me. I dragged him on the floor. A pool of blood dripped behind me. I soon reached the parts and service. Before I got there he somehow managed to slip away. I chased him. My eyes turned pitch black and there were white lights that became my pupils. "YOU WON'T FORGET ME! NEVER!" I screamed at him. "Please stop! I'm j_ust a kid. I am no threat!" He stammered. "YEA RIGHT YOU DESERVE TO DIE. YOU KILLED MY FRIENDS AND MY FAMILY. ALL OF YOU ADULTS DID. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" I screeched. "How? And your just a robot. A stinking robot! You can't feel the same as us huma__" "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!!!!!!!!!" I took another bite of his arm and he got up and ran away. I chased him but I couldn't keep up. I tripped and fell. Jeremy ran out towards the exit at 5:50. It's not over yet. I will kill you Jeremy! Starting tomorrow!