Chapter 2: A Tragedy...

I watched helplessly as my brother and his four friends came. No I won't let you kill them! I thought bristling in anger. "IT'S ME brother! IT'S ME ADAM!" I sceeched. I could control myself suddenly because it was sunset. I ran fuming with anger as I went towards the golden bear. And guess what? I bit his frontal lobe. Everyone was screaming and blood and guts came out of the bear. They took the golden bear A.K.A Vincent to the hospital. God dang it! he should of died! At least I saved my brother, Adam. "Why did you do that Polar? You ruined our fun!" Adam complained. "At least I saved your skin Adam!" I corrected him. "IT'S ME Adam" I taunted trying to get him to understand that Its Me!

Polar's Diner began to shut down and they shut me down. I was forgotten over the years and they soon opened Fredbear's Family Diner. I was used for scraps there. They took away my eye and they took away the fabric on both my arms and legs and took away some parts from my stomach. I was extremely in pain. They also took away one of my ears anad the flower on my head. This was a tragedy. I saw the remade version of me. It was named Fredbear. It was golden. At first I thought it was Vincent inside the suit but I was wrong. Nobody was except an endoskeleton. There was also a golden bunny named Spring Bonnie. At least I had some company around here. But they weren't like me. They weren't possessed. At least not yet. And I was happy that they weren't possessed. Kids came storming in and I recognized that Adam was there and his four friends. I saw the purple guy= Vincent there. Oh no. Well, at least they were in the Diner. But I saw a crying child outside. I wanted to help him but I couldn't get up simply because of my missing parts. Fredbear passed out cake to the children not even glancing at the crying child outside. I saw Vincent pull up in his purple car. Oh no please don't tell me. Vincent stabbed the crying child. Poor thing. I thought. Then Vincent dragged the crying child's dead carcass across the ground and into some kinda shed. When Vincent came out he had blood on his hands but no crying child? I wonder what happened to the crying child. Probably ended up like me. Poor thing. I felt sorry for the child. Fredbear was so slow that everyone including Adam were crying. Big babies. I thought. "Hold on kiddies!" Fredbear tried to assure them. Where was Spring Bonnie! Was he out of order? I glanced at the lying spring Bonnie body. I wonder if they stopped using him. They took spring bonnie's lifeless body and took him to the back of the Diner I suppose the safe room.

Fredbear's Family Diner was closing and kids weren't coming to the Diner anymore simply because of the missing child incident and all of the crying children. It's just a cycle of restaurants opening and the next day they close. It really was a tragedy.