Chapter 1: The Very Beginning

My name is Polar. I was the first animatronic ever and I'm going to tell you my story. Ok so, before Fredbear's Family Diner it was Polar's Diner. It was first opened in 1959. I remember when I was a child wondering around that place when I saw a purple man. I think he was a guard. On his guard uniform it had a golden badge and it said Vincent. Hmm that's a weird name I thought.

On the first day of opening I went there all by myself. I was so stupid. I saw a guy dressed up in a golden bear suit. "Hey there kiddy!" The golden bear said in a goofy tone. "What now!" I complained

"There is free pizza in the back of the diner!" Muffled the bear. "Um okay ill go for free food!"

As I went to follow the golden bear I soon began to realise this is a trap! As we entered into the back room the golden bear pulled his suit off. "Where's the pizza?" I asked nervously "hehehe" laughed the purple man. He had a purple knife in his hand. "Um, Aghhhhhhhhh!" I screamed. He began stabbing me in the chest. I fainted.

As I woke up I was trapped. I felt no expressions on my face and I felt like I was in a suit. Was I dead? I looked at my hand. It was white and it looked like an animatronic hand. "Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed in a raspy voice. "Hehehe your an adorable little polar bear." Laughed Vincent. "Grr! Vincent you little!" I stopped talking for some reason and couldn't control myself. I began walking towards the stage with blood and mucous in my animatronic mouth. I couldn't even speak! As I went on the stage I said with my voice box "hey everyone welcome to Polar's Diner the best restaurant in town!" No I need revenge! I sat there helplessly without controlling anything just done a show on my own.

I saw my mom. "Where is my child?" She asked. "Ma'am I'm sorry... your daughter is dead." Vincent stammered. "WHAT she can't be... NO!" She began sobbing. I suddenly could speak. "Mom Its me! Mom." I rasped without my voice box. She didn't listen. She was too busy sobbing about me. I began to feel sad but this was my new life now so I had to either live with it or try to put myself out of this misery. I decided I was going to live with it. I made the wrong decision. Everyday more and more blood would come out of my mouth. At night though without sunlight I could be able to control myself. I could go anywhere except safe rooms. I saw this one kid. He was my brother. He made the wrong decision and he brought his friends too. That golden bear appereared NO you can take my life but not my little brothers life! I tried to move and stop Vincent from killing my brother and his four friends but it was too late...