Chapter 4: Golden Freddy

My brother Adam was reunited with me. But then I realized what about this kid? He wasn't stuffed like the rest of them. "Polar do you know any suits that I could use?" The puppet questioned me.

"Yes I do know one suit you could use." I answered. And that suit was, Fredbear's ,suit. I needed to do that because I wanted to save him!

I ran into the secret room that I had been hiding in and dragged Fredbear's lifeless suit for the puppet. "Good good!" The puppet said. He began stuffing the last child into Fredbear. Nothing. Not even one movement. It just sat there limp and lifeless. After many hours he started to move. When he spoke he sounded like a demonic demon. "HI MY NEW NAME WILL BE GOLDEN FREDDY!" He screamed. "Okay!" I said frightened. Finally my friend could be brought back to life again!

Kids came storming through the pizzeria. Today was the first official day of Freddy's! Foxy began performing a show for the kids. He ran faster than the speed of sound. Wow what a nice charming I need to focus. Robots can't love Vincent's words echoed in my mind. Robots can love! I can prove it Vincent! I went out of my hiding spot and followed foxy. "Who's that mommy?" A toddler asked.

"Thats nice dear." The mom ignored his question.

"Arg what are you doing Polar? I'm performing my show!" Foxy asked in a rude tone.

"Just watching you perform Foxy, don't mind me." I answered. "But the kids are scared because of you. Go back in your spot!" Foxy demanded. "Why? I'm just watching you perform. Are you shy or something? Why can't I watch you?" I questioned so many times. "Because..... just go back please before something happens!" Foxy demanded. "Fine..." I sighed. Why can't I watch him? Is it because im borrowed? I'm nothing. I began to lose hope. "I'm nothing but scraps for parts."