Chapter 16: The Bite Of 87

It was morning. The day I will kill Jeremy. Kids were coming in. They were all screaming in excitement. I was prepared to bite Jeremy's head off. I waited and waited. A kid with a party that came in. Finally Jeremy came. The party was about to start. The kids had cake while I was sitting in the darkness of my box. I finally climbed out and showed them what I really looked like. Every kid was screaming in terror. It must of been because I was covered in blood. "WAIT!" Spoke a familiar voice. "DON'T DO IT POLAR. ITS BEEN MANY YEARS. BECAUSE OF ME THE LAST PIZZERIA CLOSED. PLEASE DON'T DO IT." Said a golden bear with wires coming out of his pitch black sockets. "I'm sorry golden Freddy. My gut tells me that I have to do it." I apologized. I walked over to Jeremy waiting for the right moment to strike. "Happy birthday kiddo hope your having a great time at Freddy Fazbea__" he cut off as I pounced on him with all of my might and bit his frontal lobe. Jeremy's head spewed with blood and he fell dead to the floor. "SCREAM!" Screamed everyone. I didn't seem like the victim of the bite. They thought it was mangle. "Stop! Static it wasn't me!" Mangle told the truth. The guards were dismantling her. "NO DON'T YAR LAY ONE FINGER ON ME MANGLE!" Foxy threatened. "Mommy!" Foxi screeched. "I'm static static sorry. I static love you Foxy...." Mangle apologized. "MANGLE NO!!!! YOU CAN'T DIE I WON'T LET YOU!!!" Foxy pounced on the guards but they knocked him to the ground. "MAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLEEEE!" Foxy screamed. Foxy cried tears of blood. So did Foxi. "She's dead....." Foxy sobbed. "I am sorry. This is all my fault." I cried. The guards dismantled each new animatronic. They didn't dismantle us old animatronics. "Balloon Boy NO!" I screamed. "Hahahaha (always follow your dreams. Goodbye Polar....)" Balloon Boy laughed his goodbyes. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I cried. Too many tears. This is all because of me. I should of have listened to golden Freddy. They dismantled me and I faded into darkness.