Swae Lee Lee Swae

I checked my outfit in the mirror one last time before heading out to pick up my best friend, Marilyn. I bluetooth call her in my Chevy Malibu and hear the dial tone.
"Hey girl, I'm waiting in the living room for you, just honk the horn when you outside. aight?" she shuffled a bit on the phone.
"Aight I'm about 15 minutes away so be ready bitch." I hung up and blasted Codeine Crazy the rest of the way there.
I honked the horn once I was outside and turned No Flex Zone down a lil. Marilyn strutted out looking good as ever and hopped in the passenger seat.
"Girl, I ain't lesbian but you look fine as fuck!" I screeched pulling out of the driveway.
"Bitch I know right!" she flipped her hair over her shoulder and I rolled my eyes, mumbling "cocky motherfucker" under my breath.
"But hoe you look like you finna pull all the niggas at the concert tonight," I jigged in my seat and turned up Throw Some Mo as I ignored her comment.
We made it to the arena in 20 minutes top and got out fixing our clothes before walking towards the entrance. We did all the ticket hoopla and found our seats, which were fairly close, just in time for the concert to start. First an opening act came out and performed. I didn't know who he was but I was kinda feeling his music.
Finally after what seemed like forever, my baby daddies, Rae Sremmurd came out. They whole crowd instantly got hype and the arena was filled with loud screams and chants. Safe Sex and Pay Checks started playing and I started dancing/grinding on Marilyn. Hey that's what besties do.
The whole time I could feel a pair of eyes on us, curiously I looked up and noticed Swae Lee staring at me while singing. Thinking nothing of it, I looked away but not before locking eyes with him for a brief second.
This Could Be Us started playing shortly after and they did there thing, with Swae still glancing over here time to time. Towards the end of the song, I noticed Swae was strolling over towards our section in front of the stage. We locked eyes and I instantly grew a little nervous as I got lost in his eyes. I was in such a trance that I didn't notice him squat in front of me and take my hand into his. I stared into his eyes as his eyes bored into mine. All I could hear was "This could be us but you playing."
He sang that line one more time before winking and joining Slim back on the side of the stage. Leaving jealous fans, a smirking Marilyn, and a red-faced me.

outfits in mm
made slight changes, nothing serious.