Chapter 15

It's been a month since all of the chaos. And I'm officially safe and away from Sam. I'm now two months pregnant and I'm not showing that much but I've definitely gained weight. So the girls and I are going to the dress shop to readjust my wedding dress for the wedding which is coming up in a week. And we have to get the kids flower girl dresses.
---
I wake up in Jack's arms and lightly remove his arms from my body. I go in Genesis' room to check on her.
Surprisingly she's awake at 7am. She's eating Cheerios and watching Bubble Guppies. She was so cute in her little Frozen onesie and pigtails.
"Morning love." I say while giving her a kiss on her cheek.
"Hi mommy." She said while shoving her cheerios in her mouth.
"You're up early!" I say while sitting next to her.
"This is my favorite episode mommy I didn't want to miss it!" She says while jumping up and down on the bed.
"Be careful we don't want you to get hurt!" I try to sound as innocent as possible.
"I'm fine mommy! I'll be fi-" Before she could finish her sentence she fell face first on the wooden floor.
"OH MY GOD. JACK!" I scream while picking up Genesis. "Genesis baby are you okay?!" I say and she didn't answer. Oh my god. I run into me and Jack's room with her in my arms and put on my sandals.
"Jack wake up!" I hit him constantly.
"What's wrong babe?" He said slowly.
"Genesis is hurt!" I scream with tears running down my face.
He quickly jumped up, "What happened?!"
"She was jumping on the bed and she fell on her face and now she won't respond to me! Call 911!" I scream.
I hold onto Genesis while Jack calls for help. I was so scared, this shouldn't be happening!
The ambulance came rushing and quickly put Genesis in the back.
"You can follow us to the hospital since there isn't a lot of space right now in the back." The paramedic told us.
"How is there not space?!" I snap.
"C'mon babe. We'll meet them at the hospital." Jack comforted me trying to calm me down.
We get in the car and Jack starts to drive following them. Most of the ride was silent.
"Jack go faster! They're way ahead." I snap.
"I know my way to the hospital Lacey." He said in an irritated tone.
"Whatever, do what you want." I mumble.
"What'd you say?" He slightly raised his voice and I ignored him and just crossed my arms. "Lacey don't be like this. Not now."
"Don't be like what? I'm scared Jack. Our daughter could be in a freaking coma!" I yell.
"And you don't think I'm scared?! She's my fucking daughter too Lacey, gosh stop being so selfish!" He yelled even louder.
I felt my anger rise "I'm not selfish. I gave up most of my life because of you! Fuck you Jack seriously."
"Stop being such bitch and own up to your actions! And if it wasn't for you being so stupid Genesis wouldn't be in that ambulance right now!" He screamed.
I felt tears quickly fall down my face, "Pull over. Now."
"No Lacey-"
"Pull over!" I yell. He did as I said and I got out of the car and slammed the door hard behind me.

I was waiting for the bus to the hospital because I couldn't handle being with Jack. I sat on the bench crying my eyes out and I didn't care if people were staring.
"What's a pretty girl doing here alone?" I look up and see a 30 year old looking man. I'm pretty sure he's on freaking drugs.
"Waiting for the bus like everyone else here is." I say in a really rude tone.
"Why don't you let me give you a ride? Where you headed to babygirl?"
"I'm fine and don't call me that." I roll my eyes.
"C'mon, the bus is dangerous. My car is right there." He pointed to a black Range Rover.
"I don't care, leave me alone!" I yell.
I could tell he was getting agitated, "Don't be a bitch and take the offer." He slightly yelled.
"Listen you fucking moron!" I stand up, "My daughter is in the fucking hospital waiting for me! Leave me the fuck alone or I swear I'll kick your dick in!" I yell.
He tighten his jaw and clenched his wrists, "I don't know who you think you're talking to babygirl." He held onto my arm.
I saw a bmw pull up in front of me, "Hey! Back off man." I see Jake run out of the car.
"Is this your little boyfriend?" He smirked.
"Just leave her alone." Jake pushed him away from me.
"Don't touch me." He spat and pushed Jake even harder.
"HEY! Break it up!" A cop came out of no where and yelled.
"Come on." Jake said while leading me to his car.